Today we bought 29 blowmolds at a flea mkt. in Baltimore. Nothing great. Ever try to stuff 29 blowmolds in a VW bug!!!! It was a awesome sight. Blowmolds were sticking out of every window and hatch. My husband almost died. I said, " I couldn't leave any behind......he said he wish he could leave me behind". The only window we could see out was the front. Are we SICK or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blowmolds are ruining my marriage. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest A.F.NUT

Sounds like a haul I had this summer, its so fun to find that many at once, and its allways amazing how many you can stuff into a vehicle. Its kinda like a puzzle. You just cant leave any behind. Congrats, Tom

Today we bought 29 blowmolds at a flea mkt. in Baltimore. Nothing great. Ever try to stuff 29 blowmolds in a VW bug!!!! It was a awesome sight. Blowmolds were sticking out of every window and hatch. My husband almost died. I said, " I couldn't leave any behind......he said he wish he could leave me behind". The only window we could see out was the front. Are we SICK or what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Blowmolds are ruining my marriage. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice haul Janice, welcome to the club! I've never tried to stuff 29 in a VW bug, but I have stuffed 60+ into a Taurus wagon. And yes, I hear you loud and clear on the marriage angle. My husband has been saying for years "one more, just one more and I'm filing!" Just ignore it though, they say it..but they don't mean it! ;) I drove home from Minnesota so loaded up with blow molds I had no rear view mirror. 300+ thrilling miles of using side mirrors only, not being able to see anything that was going on behind me and holding my breath every time I changed lanes. YES... we are sick, very sick, but in a very good way!

Tell him to look at it this way. Many of them are no longer made. That means they are a collectors items as many of these forums can show. This means they will become more valuable over time. SO in essence your investing in something that has a better rate of return than the stock market currently. Tell him it's your 401b b=blowmolds

The lady, I bought the molds from, said that was just the beginning of what she has. She gave me her phone number and told me to bring a big truck. I will be calling her tonight to see what she has. She said, she had a santa's sled w/reindeer, choir people and a lot of other stuff. So I will call tonight and find out what the other stuff is. The problem is, I've run out of room to stuff the stuff! My husband said he liked me better when I collected Pez dispensers.

The lady, I bought the molds from, said that was just the beginning of what she has. She gave me her phone number and told me to bring a big truck. I will be calling her tonight to see what she has. She said, she had a santa's sled w/reindeer, choir people and a lot of other stuff. So I will call tonight and find out what the other stuff is. The problem is, I've run out of room to stuff the stuff! My husband said he liked me better when I collected Pez dispensers.

Give me the phone number and I will call the lady for you. Then your husband will love you even more.

Mark

Was that even possible to shove that many in a VW bug? You should have taken pics of the car stuffed to the gills with them. :D