Attention everyone in kansas!

kansaschristmas

I just wanted to invite everyone out to the largest animated display in the state! My name is Kale and live in wichita, ks and have run animated displays for the past two years at 13th and maize in wichita ks and now this year will be a very large one, as I have moved my display to accomodate larger traffic volumes and more lights of course! With over 1,000 lor channels, dancing water fountains, 500,000 animated lights and One million lights total for the display wich will be at 2nd and st paul st starting nov 27th! I look forward to meeting you all out there!

Thanks

Kale

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the kind words...yeah this year is even more....added about another 15 controllers to expand a bit...We are Probably going to max out the lor network within 5 years unless they figure out a way to get over 200+ controller capability....Our whole drive through display will be lor eventually...right about 40-50 percent lor right now....have about 1000 channels right now.....programming def is no fun lol I know of maybe one or two places in other states that have a lil more channels then we do....its getting to the point that it takes soooo many hours to program its crazy! How is yours going this year?

Kale

How is yours going this year?

Kale

Slow. I've about doubled my channels from last year, up to 272 this year, and I have some sense as to what you mean about the sequencing being no fun:eek:. Very time consuming. But I'm hoping all worth it beginning Thanksgiving evening. Working on the last song right now and then 5 voice overs. Doing a neighborhood preview Tuesday, so time is moving much too fast.

Back to it.