Roomie found blowmolds

Well today my roomie decided for some reason he was going to take me to work lol good thing he did:). Well after i get into work and clocked in he calls me cell and he knows he not suppose to call me at work. Well i run to the bathroom and answer. He is rambling 100 miles a hour about blowmolds sittin in front of a storage unit, he thinks its a garage sale. He tells me ya winnie is there big santa on and on and on . OH and he almost had a wreck trying to get turned aournd to get back to the blowmolds FYI . So we are broke anhow but ofcourse i tell him ok fine go ask how much. He calls back and low and behold there only 3 bucks a piece so he bought them lol . Now im only keeping 2 of these because he wants the Penguin and he talked me into keep Mrs Clause even tho i think she is ugly as sin but for 3 bucks im like aaaaa OK why not lol I already have there match anyhow. The lady of the sale said she has maybe 10 to 20 more for me but she has to dig them out. SHe is going to call me soon . SO anyhow thats our todays finds. OH BTY NO MORE BLOWMOLDS :D

post-9005-129571077412_thumb.jpg

Shawn, Shawn, Shawn! LMAO :D

Do I need to quote you? I knew you weren't done yet. There was no way you could pass up that kind of a deal. Especially for a Pooh!

Congratulations on the good find. I have that exact Bunny and my 6 Y.O. son insists that we put it out every year because it's the only Easter mold that we have. I also agree that he looks evil.

-Jim

Shawn, Shawn, Shawn! LMAO :D

Do I need to quote you? I knew you weren't done yet. There was no way you could pass up that kind of a deal. Especially for a Pooh!

Congratulations on the good find. I have that exact Bunny and my 6 Y.O. son insists that we put it out every year because it's the only Easter mold that we have. I also agree that he looks evil.

-Jim

Well jim FYI im only keeping mrs clause and the penguin. Pooh and the santa went on ebay already. THe santa is big i was like wow he barley fitt in the car lol