Snowlady Custom Repaint for RWM

Here is the progress so far. He wanted her his own and well he is getting it. lol . The dots was my kinda touch i added for him . here is the work done so far. :D Oh btw the big red blotch on her face is RWM trying to touch her up that is why i have her in my possesion now LOL .

post-9005-129571080843_thumb.jpg

post-9005-129571080851_thumb.jpg

post-9005-129571080859_thumb.jpg

post-9005-129571080866_thumb.jpg

Ok so the plaid idea ummm not so much i trashed that idea lol was not working well at all. So we went with blue polka dots its not perfect but he wanted one of his own and well he got it. There ya ron hope you like it. She was a pain in my booty fyi lmao

post-9005-129571080983_thumb.jpg

post-9005-129571080992_thumb.jpg

post-9005-129571080999_thumb.jpg

Ok so the plaid idea ummm not so much i trashed that idea lol was not working well at all. So we went with blue polka dots its not perfect but he wanted one of his own and well he got it. There ya ron hope you like it. She was a pain in my booty fyi lmao

I def know what your talking about! Last Year in my Art class I tried painting the plaid on this painting of a random farmer. In the end I just left the plaid off because it was just failed attempt, after failed attempt, after failed attempt. Plaid is a very very very hard thing to do in paint! lol!

I love this repaint! It looks great! The Polka Dots stand out and make this look like a new twist on an old favorite. It looks Awesome!