WETA Guide to Christmas

For any who are in Northern VA. WETA tv channel 26 will be airing a Christmas special Thanksgiving night at 8:00 pm that will include several members of PC and their displays. I was fortunate enough to have my display, Collingwoodlights included in the show.

Happy Thanksgiving!

For any who are in Northern VA. WETA tv channel 26 will be airing a Christmas special Thanksgiving night at 8:00 pm that will include several members of PC and their displays. I was fortunate enough to have my display, Collingwoodlights included in the show.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Figures that I'm too far south to get that channel! The bad thing about doing lights to this extent is that you can't see anyone else's lights in person unless you shut down your own show or get someone to house sit.

Hi Kristal,

It is absolute insanity. I already have about 90 hours in set up and will work up until, fingers crossed, show time on the 1st. So I guess this year about 130 hours. I've added a lot this year and it's taking much longer. Set up last year was around 100 hours.

• 2 weeks later...

There is another showing on tonight (Dec. 17th) at 10:00pm.

FOllow up:

Great Displays everyone!!!!

Fairfax county has some great displays.

Someone in Prince William should set one of the light tours up. Sadly, I don't think it would be very big.

Edited by Tyler