Richmond Tacky Tour Wepage is UP!

Kristal,

Congrats....I did too. I will have to try and make it over your way. I will have to have someone house sit too. So many people are decorating in the Richmond area now...My address is 8009 Summerbrooke Ct if your ever on the southside ;)

If you can make it, send me a PM, knock on the door, say hi, let me show you every strand & tell you stories about my blowmolds!:D:D:D

I'd love to get around and see some other folks this year!

Kristal,

Congratulations. I saw you listed in the Richmond paper today.

Andy

Sometimes it takes a kick in the head. I'm super slow today.

It's almost 5AM, and I'm having trouble sleeping because I keep dreaming of stringing lights-imagine that! :eek:

So I get up and wander around the house, fire up the laptop and start reading email, going over the display in my head and checking off my mental list, thinking, "Wow, there were a LOT of people driving by and stopping to say hi tonight...and cars FULL of kids". :confused: One little boy got out of the car with his parents, and he could only say one thing - "WIGHTS", over and over in an awed tone of voice. That is, until he saw Pooh, then it was "POOH!!!!" at the top of his lungs. :) I was smiling so much all night that I thought my face would crack.

So I'm sitting here at about 5AM, thinking how unusual it was to see so many people tonight, and it finally struck me. A real Homer Simpson moment.

D'OH! Andy said you were in the PAPER today-the Tacky Tour listing came out!

Total Mental Vacation. :D

post-5961-129571087857_thumb.jpg

Kristal,

I turned on my lights tonight. Now I have to go out and fix a few little things and find some burned out bulbs. Another week and I will have everything out there. I keep finding things I forgot to put out.

Andy

I'm still working on the landing strip, but that will be done tomorrow. The snowflakes in motion arrived today, so I have to get my neighbor on the roof tomorrow, too. :) I will still have to take pictures & video, but there's plenty of time for that.

The traffic has been amazing tonight-it's something what a little media attention will do. I just have a little static display, and it's gratifying to see how many people like it as much as I do. The kids' reactions are priceless.