new to the site

Hello everyone; I'm new to the site and live in central Va. I had no idea there were others out here that loved to decorate of christmas like I do. I just wanted to drop a line and say hello to everyone,and Merry Christmas. Also I will be posting some before and after pics very soon. I got a late start because I just finished moving about 2 weeks ago.:D

Kristal, I saw that you are on the "tacky lights" congrats. I live in Caroline co. about 7 miles north of Kings Dominion. I am about to set up a list of homes on the tacky tour I want to see and yours will be one of them. My wife wants to go to see the lights at Lewis Botanical this year , and that shouldn't be to far from you:)

Kristal, I saw that you are on the "tacky lights" congrats. I live in Caroline co. about 7 miles north of Kings Dominion. I am about to set up a list of homes on the tacky tour I want to see and yours will be one of them. My wife wants to go to see the lights at Lewis Botanical this year , and that shouldn't be to far from you:)

We're about a mile or so from Lewis Ginter, in the first block off Lakeside Avenue. You an see the house from Lakeside. :)

Let me know when you're coming!

Welcome snoop, I the Western part of the state in Roanoke and just have to say welcome the jungle of lights and extension cords. I turned mine on this evening and they are beautiful, love the Mega Tree (first one I have done). Even thou I am not finished with the programing, but I could not wait. hehehe Hope you have fun and I might just have to make a trip to Richmond to see some of the lights. Is there a website for the tacky light tour?

Welcome to the site! I live/work in Richmond but my display is an hour or so east in my hometown of Deltaville. I don't program lights yet (though I've had LOR boards for 3 years now!) as I don't light up until just after 12/1 as it is. Richmond is the place to be to look at lights though - so many displays within a short drive of each other. It's great.

Welcome snoop, I the Western part of the state in Roanoke and just have to say welcome the jungle of lights and extension cords. I turned mine on this evening and they are beautiful, love the Mega Tree (first one I have done). Even thou I am not finished with the programing, but I could not wait. hehehe Hope you have fun and I might just have to make a trip to Richmond to see some of the lights. Is there a website for the tacky light tour?

Richmond Tacky Tour Website.

I'm about 2/3 the way down the first page at 2107 Ginter Street. If you come by, knock on the door & say hi!

Thanks for the welcome everyone:D:D. I haven't gone animated either, but I am giving it serious thought for next year. From what I've read on here there is a serious learning curve and I think a good year of playing, and question asking on here should get me going.

Stephen I know where you are I go to Deltaville fishing during the summer.:cool:

Welcome Snoop,

I'm in northern Virginia, Almost like another state, but my family is from Caroline. Glad to have you aboard. Theres nothing wrong with static, I'm mainly static with some animation....just keeps becoming more and more animation. Welcome aboard.