Yea, I know two things!

1. Why didn't you use them?

2. We just got the stuff out!

I have a few deer that friends gave me. The price was right - FREE. Well, they didn't come with any boxes. I was measuring one of the deer to see if I could scrounge a box of two at work and thought - pillow cases! The rascal fits in there real nice. I ran a cord thru the gathered end and now i have a storage container for the deer. it will hold any lose parts that fall off - bulbs, connectors, what nots... They are much easier to store when I do decide to use the deer, and they should stack in a corner or even hang from the rafters pretty nice. Just thought i would share this one with you all. Got to contribute some how!

• Like 1

Yea, I know two things!

1. Why didn't you use them?

2. We just got the stuff out!

I have a few deer that friends gave me. The price was right - FREE. Well, they didn't come with any boxes. I was measuring one of the deer to see if I could scrounge a box of two at work and thought - pillow cases! The rascal fits in there real nice. I ran a cord thru the gathered end and now i have a storage container for the deer. it will hold any lose parts that fall off - bulbs, connectors, what nots... They are much easier to store when I do decide to use the deer, and they should stack in a corner or even hang from the rafters pretty nice. Just thought i would share this one with you all. Got to contribute some how!

Great idea. Good Will for old use pillow cases?

Thank you! That just solved one of my storage problems. It seems like their antlers and ears always flop around and get stuck on everything.

- Michael

I just use a new trash bag.....and then store it in the frezer till I need it....lol.....thats what I hate about that type its hard to do anything with but that sounds like a good ideal

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I use 100+ deer in my display. I put each deer in a 40 Gallon 3 Mil plastic trash bag (similar to the pillow case idea). It works very well. I have found Christmas is lot more fun when the deer are working when I unpack them. That is why I make sure every bulb is working before I store them in the rafters above the garage.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I use 100+ deer in my display. I put each deer in a 40 Gallon 3 Mil plastic trash bag (similar to the pillow case idea). It works very well. I have found Christmas is lot more fun when the deer are working when I unpack them. That is why I make sure every bulb is working before I store them in the rafters above the garage.

Sounds cool. Pictures please.

• 6 years later...