Electric company was at my house last night!!

Robert Cox

the neighbor who complained said the lights dimmed so bad in his house he couldn't read the paper? give me a break. they said they have to rectify the situation because they do not want a complaint filed with the Public Utilities Commission

bob

Your forgetting though that his lights dimming and or flickering, no matter how severe. were not from his own choosing. Honestly you must have very easy going neighbors if they have all put up with you forcing their lights to do this for 3 years.

Your forgetting though that his lights dimming and or flickering, no matter how severe. were not from his own choosing. Honestly you must have very easy going neighbors if they have all put up with you forcing their lights to do this for 3 years.

I told them to call the electric company 3 years ago, they did not listen. and now 3 years later they finally call. all of there frustratiuons should have been directed at themselves for not calling.

anyways,

they came and put our very own transformer today, i can tell one difference, the lights on our house are noticeably brighter. I have had several people agree with me tonight.

has anybody added a transformer to there wish list for Santa?

Bob

I told them to call the electric company 3 years ago, they did not listen. and now 3 years later they finally call. all of there frustratiuons should have been directed at themselves for not calling.

anyways,

they came and put our very own transformer today, i can tell one difference, the lights on our house are noticeably brighter. I have had several people agree with me tonight.

has anybody added a transformer to there wish list for Santa?

Bob

Do you still notice your interior lights flickering?

-Chris

Bob wasn't forcing anyone to do anything. He simply was using power that the power co was supposed to be supplying him, as well as his neighbors. If he's not tripping his main breaker, than it's the power co's fault... what if he had some industrial shop equipment, or a pool heater, or other devices that caused neighbors lights to flicker? Around here, 10 houses on one transformer is pretty rare (I think there are four on ours...)

-Tim

hahaha...That's awesome. I wish that they'd come do that here. Like Richard said above, I can tell what song is playing by the dimming of my lights inside the house.

It's not quite as bad this year since I've replaced to many incandecents with led's.

I have never heard any of my neighbors say anything about thier lights dimming though.