Does anyone have any video of some 6 channels arches? I have an extra channel to spare and I am going to put it towards adding a channel to my arches. I like having an odd number so you can have one channel dead center with an even amount on each side. If I could I would go with 7 ch. So I am going from 5 to 6 ch. I just would like to see what kind of action I could expect from a 6 ch arch if anyone has any video to show?

I use 5 channels on a 10' 1/2 pvc and think it looks fine. Since you like the middle channel, why not keep the arches at 5 channels and make a splash effect?

Here is a link to my 5 ch arches, at about 27 seconds you can see them.

Edited by cotrill

I use 5 channels on a 10' 1/2 pvc and think it looks fine. Since you like the middle channel, why not keep the arches at 5 channels and make a splash effect?

Here is a link to my 5 ch arches, at about 27 seconds you can see them.

One thing I don't like about my 5 ch arches is the sections are so big, with the 6 channels I can make smaller sections and the flow looks a little better.

I have a lot of action with my arches and like to do a lot of fading chasing where one section doesn't go off until the last channel goes on. It makes the fade real quick for the timing I am using. So I figured if I added one more channel to the mix it would compensate for that.

I am using 3/4" schd 40 in 10' sections.

Ok, I was just wondering if anyone uses 6 channels for the 15' arches. I want a little higher then the 3 foot or so you get with the 10' arches.

I am sure it could be done, but your sections will be about 29" allowing 3" on each end. I am not sure how well it would look in motion.

I have done some more planning and moved some stuff around and I am just going to get another extra controller next year and go with 7 section arches.