Our first video... ever.

Here's the first video of our display. This is the first year we went the animated route and of course, RichardH was our inspiration like he was/is to many others.

http://www.vimeo.com/2522386

The video didn't capture our Gold lights very well, they look more like a dimmer white and we couldn't get the 12' 3,600 light tree on the right side of our display so the right looks a little bare. Other than that, it's a decent video of our show. (if you look hard enough, you can see the right tree reflecting off my truck) ;)

-Jeff

You're very welcome Jeff. If you need more next season, I actually wound up purchasing some more for this season. Long story there, but it's spread all over this site.

You are right. In my videos from years past (the actual displays looked great) it has been difficult to distinguish the gold from the white. That's why when I went LED, I went with the cool white, so there would be a more pronounced difference between it and the gold.

Thanks for the kind words. blush.gif

The rest of our videos are now uploaded to Vimeo here:

http://www.vimeo.com/mainelights/videos

Funny thing is once I looked at these videos, I went back and resequenced some of the songs. ;) I changed some timings and added more arches since they seem like a local favorite here. We also have had a great response to the falling snowflake on the house and the Bethlahem Star on the roof. (can never say it enough, but THANK YOU RICHARD!) :D

We will eventually replace the videos with the newer ones but it's been difficult to get time when people aren't pulling in and out of the driveway.

-Jeff