Cdi pre order sale '09

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really interested in the LED strobes as well. Do you have any in stock? I would like to get one to check it out (post pictures with review).

Agreed. Would be great to have some video/pics of the effect. Are they quite similar to the regular C9/C7 strobes that many of us use? Is the brightness about the same? These could be really great if they are close to the same.

And if it hasn't been asked already ... are the strobes waterproof? It would be great to have a demo movie of them in action.

I also want to know if the C9(s) are officially approved for use with LOR and how many LED(s) are in each C9. A single LED per C9 just isn't going to cut it in terms of brightness, IMHO. I could be proven wrong.

And if it hasn't been asked already ... are the strobes waterproof? It would be great to have a demo movie of them in action.

I also want to know if the C9(s) are officially approved for use with LOR and how many LED(s) are in each C9. A single LED per C9 just isn't going to cut it in terms of brightness, IMHO. I could be proven wrong.

Paul had said earlier that the C9's have 5 led's in them. And they work with LOR

-Will

Thanks.

On Pauls .pdf at the beginning of this thread, the only C9(s) I see are on the last page ... and are all labeled as retrofit "non dimmable" ... so are these some other LED C9(s) that he sells that are dimmable? It's just not obvious to me where the LOR friendly C9 product is listed.

Thanks.

On Pauls .pdf at the beginning of this thread, the only C9(s) I see are on the last page ... and are all labeled as retrofit "non dimmable" ... so are these some other LED C9(s) that he sells that are dimmable? It's just not obvious to me where the LOR friendly C9 product is listed.

At the bottom of that section, it says "add 10 cents for dimmable" or something like that.

-Tim

Paul,

I think I read somewhere that this pre buy has a drop dead date (cutoff). Would you please confirm that date again. I am not sure if the one I heard of is official.

Thanks

Max

Newbie and reading all I can so that 2009 will be my first year. Got to start slow so I do not spend my Christmas in the dog house. :D

Paul, I am not sure if this was already posted, but your "per case of 12" price is the "in-season" price.

Do you have a spreadsheet showing the "pre-order" case prices? I was a little thrown off by this.

The pre-order case price is much more attractive! :)

See this post.

The LED Icicle lights are Snowflake shaped and are 7 feet long with drops in 3, 5, and 6 lights and the spacing is 4 inches.

The LED Net lights come 3 sets per case.

Merry Christmas!

The LED Icicle lights are Snowflake shaped

Merry Christmas!

That is the best news I've heard this year! I should've bought more of these the first time you had them!

The Warm White LED's look the closest to the white on a regular incandescent mini light.

I don't like "harshness" of the cool white LED. I tried to use some about 2-3 years ago, and with in 2 days they went back to the store and I bought regular mini lights.

It looks like there are Pure White, Red, Green, Blue, and Orange? Orange wasn't on the pricelist...and now the Pure White isn't on your photo. Just FYI :-)

So the LEDs inside are colored as well as the lens cover?

Paul

Thanks for the early Christmas present. Now I will have different visions in head tonight when I go to bed tongiht (next years show). About time the dimmable C9s surfaced, been waiting for a while.

I hope this will be a better investment than my 401K has been recently.

Merry Christmas to all of our Planet Christmas Family

Dave & Pam

Clermont, FL

Guest Jeff_Womack

Ok, question about the strobes. I went to the website and I saw the colors, but the "pure white" one I'm assuming was the one that looked yellow? I'm really confused on this one. Can someone tell me about "pure white".

Thanks!

Rob

Pure white is white with a slight tinge of blue. It will have a clear cover on it.

Pure white is white with a slight tinge of blue. It will have a clear cover on it.

The Stobe's pure white is more of "paper white" without the blue cast. On my website is a picture of the pure white - when you click on it, a picture of the green, blue and red comes up. That picture also has in it amber (orange) which I'm not buying. That picture is from the manufacturer and that's why the orange is in it. Sorry for the confusion.