Cdi pre order sale '09

paul sessel

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok thanks for clearing that up. I am defiantly going to be placing an order. I am just not going to be able to do it until spring or so. Jan 31st is just to close to after Christmas to be able to drop $500 on replacement bulbs....LoL

Is there any kind of price break after the pre sale if you place a large bulk order? I an going to be needing 400 Sun White C9 bulbs. You can PM if you need to. My entire upgrade for 2009 and what I want to do is based about changing my C9s out with the LED C9 so I am definately going to be buying.

Thinking about going with your dimmable C9 replacement bulbs. You have two products listed for spools of the socket wire in the pre-sale info:

GC1012GC9

GC1012GC7

I was going through your website and I think I've figured out that the 1012 part means 1000' spool and the 12 part means 12" spacing.... and the G is for green and the C7 or C9 is self-explanatory. I just want to make sure that I have that correct (especially the 1000' versus 500' part!) and figure out if the white is also available.

Thanks,

I'm sorry ... I'm a pretty smart guy normally, but I can't read that price list for the life of me. Now I'm talking about the C9 pricing, primarily.

William, The first column is the pre-sale price per bulb. The second column is the regular price after the pre-sale per bulb. The last column is the price per every 100 bulbs. I.E. if you bought them in lots of 100. If you want dimable bulbs add 10 cents to each bulb.

Now I am curious if you add 10 cents for dimable bulbs, what does that make it per 100?

C-9LEDR RED $ 0.80 $ 1 .25 $ 80.00

C-9LEDO ORANGE $ 0.80 $ 1 .25 $ 80.00

C-9LEDY YELLOW $ 0.80 $ 1 .25 $ 80.00

C-9LEDB BLUE $ 0.90 $ 1 .25 $ 90.00

C-9LEDG GREEN $ 0.90 $ 1 .25 $ 90.00

C-9LEDP PURPLE $ 1.00 $ 1 .40 $ 100.00

C-9LEDCW COOL WHITE $ 0.95 $ 1 .40 $ 95.00

C-9LEDWW WARM WHITE $ 0.95 $ 1 .40 $ 95.00

C-9LEDSW SUN WHITE $ 1.00 $ 1 .40 $ 100.00

C-9LEDFCC FAST CHANGE $ 1.00 $ 1 .40 $ 100.00

C-9LEDSCC SLOW CHANGE $ 1.00 $ 1 .40 $ 100.00

Thinking about going with your dimmable C9 replacement bulbs. You have two products listed for spools of the socket wire in the pre-sale info:

GC1012GC9

GC1012GC7

I was going through your website and I think I've figured out that the 1012 part means 1000' spool and the 12 part means 12" spacing.... and the G is for green and the C7 or C9 is self-explanatory. I just want to make sure that I have that correct (especially the 1000' versus 500' part!) and figure out if the white is also available.

Thanks,

Right, right, right! White would be the same pricing.

I have one question, Paul (or anyone) do you think theat th LED's will drop in price in years to come. Because if i bought all the C-9's i would need to switch to LED's it would cost easily over $800 probley closer to the $1000 Range.

Thanks,

-Will

I don't have a crystal ball but. . . I really thought they would come down in price this year, but they didn't. My guess is supply and demand. Right know the LED product is so hot that the manufacturers don't have to lower price.

Sorry if I'm asking a question thats be asked 1 million times before.

Can you split cases or order less than a case of a particular item? May not need a full case of one item, or In some instances 1 case is not enough but 2 cases is way too many. I don't really need 100 retro fit green C9 but do need 50 red and 50 green.

Three questions...

is the zipcord SPT1 or SPT2

anbd I saw the $1000 minimum didn't apply to us, but is there a minimum we need to order for the price break

it was mentioned that Paul offers 10% off during the rest of the year to PC users - how would I go about getting this

sorry about the thread hijack :)

Anyone know the length on the "ZIPCORDG"?

Three questions...

is the zipcord SPT1 or SPT2

anbd I saw the $1000 minimum didn't apply to us, but is there a minimum we need to order for the price break

it was mentioned that Paul offers 10% off during the rest of the year to PC users - how would I go about getting this

sorry about the thread hijack :)

This is just a guess, but this year Paul had a code "PC2008" for the discount, so I am thinking that he may have "PC2009" for next year.

Sorry if I'm asking a question thats be asked 1 million times before.

Can you split cases or order less than a case of a particular item? May not need a full case of one item, or In some instances 1 case is not enough but 2 cases is way too many. I don't really need 100 retro fit green C9 but do need 50 red and 50 green.

Kevin, unless something has changed, you have to order in even cases. What you will receive is the case as it was shipped from the manu. Our price break comes from Paul forwarding the freight, not breaking up the packages to repackage. Feel free to post outside this thread asking if anyone wants to split a case. One such post currently exists.

Philip - again based on prior years, the only purchase requirement is even cases. No split orders. You can order 1 or 100 cases.

The light strings are priced individualy also and they are not sold as such. As stated Case lots only. I think Paul breaks down the price on a per unit basis for easier comparison for people.

On the SPT wire, it is SPT-3 which is the same insulation as SPT-1 but as was stated before the the UV inhibitor, or whatever you want to call it to protect the insulation for UV breakdown.

Chuck

Ok, re: the dimmable C9's ... they are screw-in replacement bulbs only (no included strings) ... and are say $90 for 100 red bulbs ((.80+.10)x100) and $100 ((.90+.10)x100) for 100 green bulbs. It has been implied by some that they are multi-LED bulbs and full wave, but this isn't written and hasn't been confirmed by Paul in this thread yet.

IN the past, these screw-in C9 replacement bulbs were never considered approved for use with LOR (i.e. non-dimmable) ... but some technology (not specified) in these will allow them to be used with LOR, correct?

So if you want a multi arrangement, you may need to buy 4-5 boxes and perhaps share them with another member or two, unless you need that many.

And does anyone have a reccomendation on the best LED color for use in a rooftop star ? I currently use 200 clear C9 bulbs in mine.

Sound right?

Edited by taybrynn