union hollywood snowman

I haven't seen the Hollywood Santa, but I sure would like to. He would be a nice addition to the display. It would be fun to have him and various versions of the snowman all arranged around a palm tree and some flamingos. Santa does summer in L.A.! LOL

• 2 years later...

I have never been a big fan of that style of that snowman and Santa, but I do have to say I love those colors. I have never seen either before until you posted this Jen. I saw Mel's post on the one Chris is selling for. Is that about the average cost for either of them? I know mold prices go up and down depending on the buyer? but just wanted to see if anyone knew what they kinda went for. As I would like to get one of each, If I ever got the chance.

Chuck

Looks like the Hollywood Santa is just a Wishlist Santa with a different paint scheme. I sure wish I knew someone who had 4 or 5 unsold wishlist Santas in his attic and had a friend who enjoys stripping and repainting 'molds. Yup, sure wish I did.

Looks like the Hollywood Santa is just a Wishlist Santa with a different paint scheme. I sure wish I knew someone who had 4 or 5 unsold wishlist Santas in his attic and had a friend who enjoys stripping and repainting 'molds. Yup, sure wish I did.

Funny you should mention that..I have a friend that I went in on a deal with, we have 4 or 5 wishlist Santas in storage. I wonder if he would let me repaint them? Hmmmm...

I Like all the union snowmen, Hollywood, Sunshine, I think there may be a third one that's pink one, forget what it's called. Have a Hollywood Santa, it's really cool.

I believe there are at least 5 or 6 different verisons--more if you cound all the slight variations in the red/green color scheme.

TED

I saw Mel's post on the one Chris is selling for. Is that about the average cost for either of them?

I think you answered your own question there?

TED