Free LED Message Sign: Newbies Only

Uh, oh - I don't have a camera here that will function as a webcam. They will work in PLAYBACK mode but not "live".

I've tried some old cams I have lying around but they don't want to play with Vista and none of the PCs here have video capture cards in them.

:(

I guess I'll just have to post the vid on YouTube at 9:00.

Link will follow.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You would think so. They actually can if I had a video capture board here. They just don't output the video though the USB/Firewire ports when recording.

Anyway, the drawing has been completed and my son is preparing the tape for upload to YouTube. I'll post the link when it's processed.

The excitement is still going to be there...

I am in such suspense already! :eek:

(I am surprised...I thought most Digital cams would do the web cam function)

While we're waiting, here's a clandestine photo of Chuck taken at PLUS2007 just before he started handing out his famous LED necklaces.....Who knows what he's going to do at PLUS 2009?

Edited by Randy

With chuck doing it I am sure that it is hilarious. Also just wanted to make sure you got the pm from me randy?? Next we will raffle off to Florida members only who will help me MOVE next weekend. lol There might even be a few boxes of mini lights to the person that helps:)

My son, Danny, is ENTIRELY responsible for the contents of the video. He filmed it, edited it, etc.

With chuck doing it I am sure that it is hilarious. Also just wanted to make sure you got the pm from me randy?? Next we will raffle off to Florida members only who will help me MOVE next weekend. lol There might even be a few boxes of mini lights to the person that helps:)