Anyone from the Los Angeles Area?

• 2 weeks later...

I currently reside in La Habra (east of Whittier). Will be moving up to Fresno this year where my fiance currently resides.

Michael

Too bad you are moving. You are the closest CLF I have seen to me. Seems like the rest of us are pretty spread out....but then it IS a big city. :)

Too bad you are moving. You are the closest CLF I have seen to me. Seems like the rest of us are pretty spread out....but then it IS a big city. :)

Yeah, I know... Well, we are getting married at the beginning of September, so that is the reason for the move. I actually did my christmas display in Fresno this year. My fiance really loves being able to broadcast the music on an FM station and listen to it in the car. She was telling everyone (her friends, co-workers, etc.) about it and having them come by to check it out.

As for Halloween, we will have a display going in Fresno, as well. This was the first year that we put together a display in Fresno. It turned out pretty well and some of the visitors thanked us for doing the display and said that they would come by next year (2009). So, it worked very well for us. I usually did a display in La Habra with my neighbor for Halloween with a life-size coffin, fog, strobes, flying ghosts, etc., but this year I moved my display up to Fresno.

Hopefully, once I get up in Fresno permanently, I can find some PC members that are local and get together with them.

Michael

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I am in north San Diego,

did some Googly and came up with this

12285927-large_375081533.jpg Paloverde Cascade of Lights Christmas Light Displays

300 Kingsford St. Monterey Park CA 91754-2607 310-435-9778 More Details

Get Driving Directions

Add to Basket

Mark this on the Map

http://find.mapmuse.com/re1/map_brand_mm2.php?brandID=XMAS_DISPLAYS&init=36.015,-118.75,8&tlist=XMAS_DISPLAYS,

Jerry Plak :santasmileyitty:

South Corona - aka Temescal Valley here

Michael - get in touch with Mike Eaker (meaker), He might know of some people in your new area. (we just had an expo in sacramento a couple of weeks ago) and there are several get-togethers that happen in the stockton area

South Corona - aka Temescal Valley here

Michael - get in touch with Mike Eaker (meaker), He might know of some people in your new area. (we just had an expo in sacramento a couple of weeks ago) and there are several get-togethers that happen in the stockton area

Thanks!! But, within the last 2 weeks, plans have changed and my fiance/ex-fiance has decided to call off the wedding/relationship. Soooo... I will not be moving to Fresno, but staying in Southern California.. I just have to go up there one more time to get all of my personal belongings, including my display items for Halloween and Christmas.

Michael

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...