Michigan mini

hotrod1965

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there if the timings right.

There's also a few people from the Toledo area that might be interested If we don't go too far North with the location.

I can't afford the PLUS. It's priced right out of "hobby range" So I'lll be doing mini's. I was actually thinking about driving down to PLUS to meet people at the after hours stuff:)

Edited by Toymakr000

Is Frankenmuth too far north? It is only about 2 hours away from Toledo and is basically a straight shot North on I-75

Besides that is the home of Bronner's Christmas Wonderland which is probably the biggest Christmas store in the country

Edited by fordguy05
forgot something

"So... how many people are interested in helping set one up!"

Now that's a good way to make everyone loose interest:D

J/K I may be able to help some. Depending on my workload.... small tasks would be good. I may be able to do a bunch but it depends on work.

Thanks for stepping up! I would also be willing to help out!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is Frankenmuth too far north? It is only about 2 hours away from Toledo and is basically a straight shot North on I-75

Besides that is the home of Bronner's Christmas Wonderland which is probably the biggest Christmas store in the country

Have you all set a date yet? i live in Indy and would be interested in attending if it was later this month or next month. i have never been up north that far and i think it it were fall my wife would love to come. you know check out the leaves too. :)