LED Holiday Lighting 2009 Pre-Sale

NOTE: FWR 35ct lights and 100L Icicle light pricing will be up later tonight or tomorrow AM.

Our 2009 Pre-Order is online and ready. All of the prices listed are the pre-sale prices, you can can also download a PDF of all the products and prices from the main Pre-Order Page that are included in this sale. (Give me about 30 minutes on this)

All of the details are located on the main page and all the category pages, here are a few of the higher level details:

Ala Carte Ordering.

Buy any QTY of LED Light Stringers, LED Retro Fit dimmable Bulb, LED Net Lights, LED Icicle Lights, SPT 1 and 2 c9/c7 socket Wire. We want you to buy what you need!

All LED Stringers can be purchased in Green Wire, White Wire, or Brown Wire.

Two LED Stringer Options: 1) 1 Piece Full Wave 2) 2 Piece 1/2 Wave Both styles of lights work on all animation units.

50% Down is due at time of order, your Credit Card will not be charged when you place the order on the site, I will do it manually after the order is placed. Remaining 50% charged prior to shipment to ship to address. You can also pay by check if you'd like. I would encourage you not to use Paypal for the pre-order.

Shipping charges will NOT be displayed during check out. I will email everyone what that will be prior to checkout. Also see next item below. Because Shipping is not displayed during time of check out you can make multiple orders and I will combine them for you.

Group Shipping. I have had a lot of people ask me about group shipping. For example there is a group of people in the San Antonio area that want me to ship all their orders to one place. By doing this they will all split their shipping costs and I can send the order alternative ways other than UPS/FEDEX at a reduced rate. If you have such a group please let me know and we will get it arranged.

Shipping to Canada/Hawaii/Alaska will all be shipped via USPS.

As always please email me or call me with questions.

Thanks!

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well sparis74, I can see your new here. There has been numerous posts about the difference between full wave and 1/2 wave sets. I would do a search regarding it and you will get a ton of answers.

Without getting into the particulars, basically full wave lights are much brighter and don't have the flicker that you normally see with half wave LED's. Full wave lights are also more expensive. But like I said, do a quick search on the topic and you will get a ton of responses explaining the differences.

Like sparks, I am new here and to the world of LED lights. Though I have done some reading.

But, could someone answer this for me. Am I to understand that the spacing between the LEDs on the strings are 4"? And if I want to figure the length of a string I would multiply number of LEDs with 4" and come up with the proper length? Example 70L * 4 = 280" or 23' 4"?

Thanks

Max

What is the difference between 1-piece and 2-piece for the 1/2 wave product? I purchased 2007 commercial strings, and they looked almost identical to my 2008 purchase of 1/2 wave (which I think were 1-piece?). What can I expect for 2-piece 1/2 wave?

Thanks!

medman2000

Like sparks, I am new here and to the world of LED lights. Though I have done some reading.

But, could someone answer this for me. Am I to understand that the spacing between the LEDs on the strings are 4"? And if I want to figure the length of a string I would multiply number of LEDs with 4" and come up with the proper length? Example 70L * 4 = 280" or 23' 4"?

Thanks

Max

That is correct max...just multiple the spacing x the light count and that will give lighted length (divide by 12 to get feet)!!

We conducted a survey at the end of 2008 a lot of the feedback was a less expensive 1/2 wave product and one that people or companies can interchange the LED's from one strand to another for different color schemes on wire frames etc. So we went out and found a product that is 2 piece 1/2 wave that held up to all the testing.

Please let me know what other questions I can help with.

So you telling me that I can take any color bulb and put it into any string and not have any voltage problems with the hwr 2 piece units.

Also not to say anything bad about your products, but the only thing that I can compare them to is the walmart m5 that I got this year. That are a hwr 2 piece unit, so how do your hwr 2 piece units compare with those.

One more thing how do these compare to the fwr units.

Thanks

Roman

Edited by Roman A. Gurule Jr.
added text.

That is correct max...just multiple the spacing x the light count and that will give lighted length (divide by 12 to get feet)!!

Thanks Theav9tr, Just trying to get a handle on how many strings of XXL lights I will need to go along my driveway and across the front of my property, and around a pair of windows.

Max

Travis - I noticed a pricing error on the C9 retro bulbs. Your PFD show the purple bulbs at $1.00 each and the web site has them at $1.10 each. Which price is the correct one? Since I found the error, do I get a prize????:D

Also, the C9 spools are only availabel in Green, right? And you order them by the number of sockets you want, correct? :confused:

Another question - On the C9 spools, what's the max length you can use with the C9 retro bulbs? I'm guessing a 64' run of SPT2 C9 (with all retro LED bulbs) would be fine, right? :confused:

Last question for now...how do you terminate the C9 spools? I'm sure it's a cut end to the wire and insulation, so how do you seal that up and prevent shorts/etc. Do you just use a female end or is there an end cap?

Thanks Travis. I'm looking forward to seeing the icicle light prices on Friday. :P

So you telling me that I can take any color bulb and put it into any string and not have any voltage problems with the hwr 2 piece units.

Also not to say anything bad about your products, but the only thing that I can compare them to is the walmart m5 that I got this year. That are a hwr 2 piece unit, so how do your hwr 2 piece units compare with those.

One more thing how do these compare to the fwr units.

Thanks

Roman

These lights (1/2 wave) are made in the same factory as target/wal-mart/home depot uses for their stores. In comparing them to the FWR units the colors are fantastic, the warm whites you can notice some loss dimness from it not being FWR but the cool white is OK. I wouldn't be selling the lights if I didn't think they were OK to sell. I have been looking at them for about 6 months and I haven't encountered any issues with them.

Let me know what other questions you have.