LED Holiday Lighting 2009 Pre-Sale

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's funny Travis that even though were waiting I understand that your getting the pricing as fast as you can. It's just that you said you would have it up 3 days ago. Now I'm just harassing ya. I have until march to order.

I bet next year you say nothing until you have all the prices in hand.

Still waiting in Oregon!!

Roman

[startJeopardythememusic] Trying to wait patiently [endJeopardythememusic]

Got the prices, yet? :)

got the prices, yet? :)

How 'bout now? :D

Now? :rolleyes:

what about now? :):D

Just busting your chops Travis. I need to break my boredom and pass the time. :cool:

BTW - Got the prices yet? LOL :P

medman the only lights i know of that you can change colors around on are GKI flex change. im sure you can move the colors around on a two piece bulb string but you are "supposed" to keep the same amount of each color on a string that came on it.

I have essentially put different colors in any strand and they work fine.

So if we use the 2-piece construction for wireframes (changing around some colors) and the string fails, would they be still covered under warranty? Knowing your awesome customer service I would guess yes, but want to make sure.

Thanks!

Since I am working on a Big change to LED lights for 2009, I have a question on the C7 lights. are the C7 lights Retro? (meaning can I take my current cut c7's candalebra base bulbs and use the C7 lights that you sell in these sockets? It looks as though the Icicle light pricing is not in yet? (im interested in blue, when it gets there!) Are the c7's also suppose to be break resistant? I bought some LED's from action lighting before setup for 2008 and some of them broke. I stood looking at them like " I thought these were suppose to be break resistant?"

Bob - no warranty is voided for changing the lights around in the 2 piece 1/2 wave.

Jeremy, the c7 retros will fit in your old c7 socket wire. In regards to the question of quality put one of the lights you got from action in one hand and if you ordered a sample pack from us or have a sample put that light in the other hand. Just holding them like that will show how differently and well constructed our bulbs are. But yes we've run over them dropped them threw them, basically abused them to make sure that they are well constructed!

Let me know if there are any other questions.

Thanks!

Travis,

I know I asked already but any chance that the LED rope light might make it on the list. I know the 35L C6 Full wave are listed and will be posted later on this week but wanted to see about the rope light.

Sounds good! I've so far got a total of about $121 to order! need to get those energy sucking C7's over to LED's, I dont have a sample kit, wish I did, so I could see the difference! after those bulbs broke i wasn't to impressed with them.. hopefully these are better quality! I know they are at good prices!

Sounds good! I've so far got a total of about $121 to order! need to get those energy sucking C7's over to LED's, I dont have a sample kit, wish I did, so I could see the difference! after those bulbs broke i wasn't to impressed with them.. hopefully these are better quality! I know they are at good prices!

Sample kits can be ordered for $5 shipped...

-Tim

The bulbs are able to withstand a year round use, it is the SPT wire that will not last more than 2 years (depending on where you are in the US) in MN I have left wire up year round on some commercial properties and after about 2 years it needs to be replaced.