LED Holiday Lighting 2009 Pre-Sale

nashbar

All 70ct I have are 24ft in length. The 100ct Icicles are 11ft in length

Thanks!

Travis

Travis,

I have not seen 1/2 wave icicles on your website only FW. Anyway I was talking about the FW icicles lighted length and the 1/2 wave 70ct m5 lighted length.

Hopefully someone in MN can grab some of those pars and reprot.

thanks

Roman

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK I have never used flood lights in my display but like the look I have seen from others.

So what is the difference between the three. I understand the larger the more leds in each but what I want to know how much actual difference is the look in your display?

What will look better 2 par 20 as compared to 1 38 for about the same money. Are we talking larger cover area vs darker deeper color? Please shed a little light on the difference in them for me.

Duane

I asked a question about his LED flood lights but must be too difficult to answer as have not heard a word about it on here or in response to the email I sent him. I was thinking of ordering some floods along with M-5s but wonder about the customer service now. Oh I did get an email telling me all about his sale.

Greetings,

I am at a Las Vegas Market this week and have not had a chance to be on email to often. I will reply to all emails Sunday or Monday this week.

Thanks.

I asked a question about his LED flood lights but must be too difficult to answer as have not heard a word about it on here or in response to the email I sent him. I was thinking of ordering some floods along with M-5s but wonder about the customer service now. Oh I did get an email telling me all about his sale.

My problem is my grandiose expansion plans keep changing week to week. And the changing plans keep changing my pre-order spreadsheet, tending towards a higher bottom line. Since last season was my first display, I don't have the hang of the "post-Xmas" planning yet.

My main problem is that I'd love to go all LED with W/R/G/B on every element, but I can only afford to go all LED with W/R/G for now. That is what next year is about. :)

Oh how I love this new-found addiction. :)

I try to drastically change the look of my display from year to year. This year I am doing a candy theme, so I am just going with red and cool white. Because of this color change I will be able to afford to go all led. Next year I will hit the after Christmas sales to make up the blue and green as well as do the preorder.

I am also not doing mini trees this year. When I do them next year I will just go multi color on them as I will not have to change them year to year.

Sounds like you need to get your plan locked down. The good news is you have until the end of march.

Roman

Oh, of course not. That cost I was quoting is the cost of the lights themselves. I know I have to get the controllers, and all of the associated extension cords. I might have to go down the path of vampire taps and make my own, which from what I've seen, will be cheaper for me in the long run.

I'm not supposed to say this, but I heard there is a secret sale on Feb. 28th, at 2 pm. :)

I have a few more products to add in regards to the snowfall, they are not technically a part of the pre-order as they will be available on April 2nd 2009, but I will run a sale on them through the end of PLUS as soon as everything is up. They are quite the attention grabbers!!!