LED Holiday Lighting 2009 Pre-Sale

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for everything you've done so far Travis. I'm really excited about going about 90% LED for next year. Next year I'll probably convert the twig trees and deer that I bought after Christmas this year. I at least want to set them up and se if I really want them in my display befor I spend any more money on them.

One question, that I'm sure has been asked and answered, but I can't find it....

What's the expected ETA on the lights arriving and being shipped to us? I'm curious as to what kind of summer or fall plans I need to shuffle or rearrange so I can work on my lights.

THANKS AGAIN!!!

They will most likely show up towards the end of July, but I won't ship them until after PLUS is over. I will provide monthly updates as to the progress of the lights after the pre-order is done.

Thanks again!

Thanks for everything you've done so far Travis. I'm really excited about going about 90% LED for next year. Next year I'll probably convert the twig trees and deer that I bought after Christmas this year. I at least want to set them up and se if I really want them in my display befor I spend any more money on them.

One question, that I'm sure has been asked and answered, but I can't find it....

What's the expected ETA on the lights arriving and being shipped to us? I'm curious as to what kind of summer or fall plans I need to shuffle or rearrange so I can work on my lights.

THANKS AGAIN!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Travis, I placed a second order Last Friday I think, adding to my first order but I have not recieved an e-mail confirmation on the order. Is there a way for me to check on it?

I will look into it on the site. Fount it, it says it is still waiting processing, that's cool.

4,000 more LEDs heading my way this Summer. This is my first year to order from you and I like the buy what you need.

Thanks.

Edited by Alabama_Santa

My first year with the Holiday Lighting pre-sale. I ordered 11,000 more. I have been searching for bulk or sale buys for a long time, and aside from the limited selection offered after the season at walmart etc, where you never get much selection, and the quality of which is questionable at best, this is one of the only and from what I have seen best deals available.

I'm not affiliated with Holiday Lighting in any way, and so far I would encourage anyone to take advantage of this the deals are unbeatable!

My first year with the Holiday Lighting pre-sale. I ordered 11,000 more. I have been searching for bulk or sale buys for a long time, and aside from the limited selection offered after the season at walmart etc, where you never get much selection, and the quality of which is questionable at best, this is one of the only and from what I have seen best deals available.

I'm not affiliated with Holiday Lighting in any way, and so far I would encourage anyone to take advantage of this the deals are unbeatable!

Your not going to be sorry from buying from Travis.

Alabama...

I know that Travis processes the orders personally and if he is busy it sometimes takes a day or too. You can always send him an email. He usually responds from his phone. The customer service is why I keep going back.

Is the best way to order online. Will it take care of all discounts???

thanks

Jeremy

Jeremy, everything is discounted already on the site. The payment processor is turned off so it will not charge your card at time of order. I will manually charge the 50%.

Let me know if there are any questions.

Thanks!

My order is in -- I shudder to think what 9,000 lights looks like in UPS boxes...

It wont be bad - probably only 7 or 8 cases. Guess I shouldn't say "only"; it's a boat load of lights. Here's a picture of last year's order (+/- 50 cases)...but it would not cover even a bush at Bob Cox's house. :D

attachment.php?attachmentid=11077&d=1216138246

Edited by B_Regal78

How did you get your order already? Travis doesn't even have them...LOL

He just submitted the order e.g. the order is in.

Duane, hope the Mrs. is OK with your order, cause your not going to be able to hide 8 cases of lights under your pillow until Christmas. :D

Edited by B_Regal78

I put an order in as well, although it was not near as big as I would have liked to do, i think it was worth it, I was very pleased with the C7 demo lights that I received and can't wait to get my order to convert my energy hungry c7's to LED! Power savings, here I come!

He just submitted the order e.g. the order is in.

Duane, hope the Mrs. is OK with your order, cause your not going to be able to hide 8 cases of lights under your pillow until Christmas. :D

She was right by my side while I discussed the small final details about the order, so yes, she knows that big boxes are coming in during late summer. Guess we'd better move the existing Christmas stuff to make room for them :)

How did you get your order already? Travis doesn't even have them...LOL

Didn't you know I got the "Bugs Bunny" shipping method?

"Package for Bugs Bunny".... or was that the Wile E Coyote shipping method -- drop letter in mailbox and here comes an ACME truck 1/2 second later. :)