GA Mini 2009

There are a few people that need to be mentioned besides, RJ, Chris, John, Joey and the other presenters.

Larry for his great presentation on the winder and a whole lot of work behind the scenes before the Mini. Hats off to you Larry.

JimN also for a lot of work behind the scenes, he became ill and was hospitalize days before the mini and yet still pulled through for us. He is doing better but still there is still concern for him. Take it easy man!

and of course my wife tara, who ran errands and did a bunch of stuff. Too long a list to mention here. She was done about 10:00 that evening and is still not quite up to speed yet. Thank you Dear.

It was a very short time to pull this event off but they all did a great job and I couldn't have done it without them

I just want to say thanks to everybody who made this a success.

Now let's start making plans for next year!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Who was it that spoke at the Ga Mini about the light levelizer he had

and the make it yoruself controllers and the group buys?

I can't remember his name and website. Was it Ron?

darlene[/Q]

That likely was RJ. He has designed the Lynx controllers. I dont know about the levelizers though. I wish I could have made it to the GAmini but my roof needed to be replaced after the windstorm. Turkey dinner,.. How I Miss Thee.

Darlene, it was RJ. Find him at http://diylightanimation.com. I think the new levelizer stuff is going to be with the wireless dmx prototypes he is releasing next month. Still learning about it myself. See ya there!

Oh, by the way, thanks for the coroplast handout. I secured several polical signs and I am working on my "presents". : ) Rhonda

Oh, by the way, thanks for the coroplast handout. I secured several polical signs and I am working on my "presents". : ) Rhonda

I just made the most beautiful Sun for my outdoor wall out of 4 mill coroplast. Another use for my "comandered" political signs.

:)That and some Krylon paint and it came out really nice looking.

Edited by Darlene Pino
mispelling

I'm very impressed with myself! I'm so inspired, I made a sign for my neighbor today that is shaped like a flower and says "No Peeing Zone."

He's having trouble with dog-walking neighbors letting their dogs pee on his flowers and killing them.

I'm using my scroll saw for these smaller pieces. I'll have to dig out the bandsaw for some larger projects I'm thinking of.

:D

I'm very impressed with myself! I'm so inspired, I made a sign for my neighbor today that is shaped like a flower and says "No Peeing Zone."

He's having trouble with dog-walking neighbors letting their dogs pee on his flowers and killing them.

I'm using my scroll saw for these smaller pieces. I'll have to dig out the bandsaw for some larger projects I'm thinking of.

:D

That's so funny! :giggle:

Be careful, Darlene. Too many people find out how good you are, and you will be too busy making other stuff to do anything for Christmas. LOL. By the way I need a Gingerbread House about 8 ft long and 6 ft high with icicles and lollipops. Just joking. But, now I'm getting ideas.

Be careful, Darlene. Too many people find out how good you are, and you will be too busy making other stuff to do anything for Christmas. LOL. By the way I need a Gingerbread House about 8 ft long and 6 ft high with icicles and lollipops. Just joking. But, now I'm getting ideas.

NAH!!! that has never happened to anyone before in this hobby!!! ROFL

RJ

• 1 month later...

I forgot who had the light tester but I just found one for $99 if anybody is interested. Just PM me and I'll send details.

BTW July 4th display went off great. Got 2 songs done for the display this year.

Tom

Tom...Wish I could have seen it. I'm over here in Fayetteville and will be starting as a newbie this coming Christmas. Do you have any videos of it? I thought about you and wondered if you would do one. We over to Alabama to see my parents over the 4th.

Wouldn't it be neat to have the GA Mini in PTC? I might have access to a large area...Booth Middle ;-)

Robert

• 1 month later...

Who was the person that did a demo with the Buzz Box?

I would like to talk to them if possible.

Please just PM me with your contact info.

Thanks,

Tom

I think it was Larry. It was the guy who bought a ton of lights at an auction, 50 ct. (Larrytcupp is the person, I did some research.)

Edited by Michael B
Name