Display Pics..More to come

nymark313

Mark, that is amazing. You have added a lot of molds since that book came out with your house as the picture on the front cover.

For those that are interested, the book is called An American Christmas and Mark's house is on the cover as well as on the inside. I got the book in 2005, not knowing where or whose house that was. No credits are given but its a nice book to have.

Really incredible display!

WOW ! WOW ! WOW ! I never saw such a display that the house is allmost hidden by the molds. I cant believe it cant wait to see some night pics and I too am curious how many choir kids do you have? how long have you been collecting them? Wher did you find them all? Tom

Gang, that is my friends house in North Babylon NY. They do it every year to raise money for the Scneiders childrens hospital in NY. I do have just about all those decorations too in storage, till i buy a new house to display it all. Like my display, It takes 4 months to set up.

I just did inventory on all my molds and fiberglass figures that i have..I have approx 625 blowmolds(and more to come when I order from GEN GOAM) and 20 Fiberglass Xmas Statues....I will get alot more pics on here, when TMOBILE decides to let my cell phone send them to my email!

Also, there is a place in Brooklyn NY, that sells EVERYTHING CHRISTMAS! its called the Holiday House, and it is where this display, and my display usually buy everything.

Enjoy the pics

Mark

Gang, that is my friends house in North Babylon NY. They do it every year to raise money for the Scneiders childrens hospital in NY. I do have just about all those decorations too in storage, till i buy a new house to display it all. Like my display, It takes 4 months to set up.

I just did inventory on all my molds and fiberglass figures that i have..I have approx 625 blowmolds(and more to come when I order from GEN GOAM) and 20 Fiberglass Xmas Statues....I will get alot more pics on here, when TMOBILE decides to let my cell phone send them to my email!

Also, there is a place in Brooklyn NY, that sells EVERYTHING CHRISTMAS! its called the Holiday House, and it is where this display, and my display usually buy everything.

Enjoy the pics

Mark

Mark, maybe you can get your friend to post here. I would love to hear more about how he does all that. I thought it was your display because you posted the pictures, so now I guess all the millions of questions I had won't get answered (unless you know how he does all this?) Either way, I hope there are more pictures to come...that has to be the biggest blow mold display I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing the pics!