Bacon Explosion - not for the weak of heart

I'd forgotten about some of the loony claims and statements made on this thread. Thanks for bumping it - I needed a good laugh. :D

I reread it and thought I was a bit harsh.

Then I remember to put on my tinfoil hat.

All is better now.

• 2 weeks later...

Served the Bacon Explosion at a Super Bowl get-to-gether and it was a big hit. Leaving in the next 30 minutes; going to the GYM.

I did one as well. Everyone loved it. I have wanted to do it for over a year now and finally had a reason to. I actually just had a little leftover for dinner. I will try and post my pics tomorrow.

The basic explosion is just a starting point.

How about a pizza explosion? Just add mozzarella, green pepper, pepperoni, onions and pizza sauce. Breakfast explosion? Add scrambled eggs and hash brown potatoes.

There really is no limit!

The basic explosion is just a starting point.

How about a pizza explosion? Just add mozzarella, green pepper, pepperoni, onions and pizza sauce. Breakfast explosion? Add scrambled eggs and hash brown potatoes.

There really is no limit!

I like how you think! Maybe I will give that a try next time. If I do, I will post pics for you.

• 1 year later...

I just got a new camera a few weeks ago and the quality is amazing, but it seems PC does not allow the pic files to be as large as my camera makes them!

My new camera's pictures are 2.5 MB each. I haven't tried this with picture directly from the camera yet. But, for some things that I'm having trouble posting, I've now got a free Photobucket account. I upload the pictures to there and then from there to here. Sort of a pain, but it has worked for some things that I otherwise couldn't have posted here.

• 3 weeks later...

My new camera's pictures are 2.5 MB each. I haven't tried this with picture directly from the camera yet. But, for some things that I'm having trouble posting, I've now got a free Photobucket account. I upload the pictures to there and then from there to here. Sort of a pain, but it has worked for some things that I otherwise couldn't have posted here.

I used the bacon weave on a meatloaf then thought why not a turkey Wow flavor and juicy