local mini's

Ralphs,

I held one last year near Culpeper, VA. Culpeper is less than two hours from Richmond. We had a small group attend. We will have another mini again this Spring. If some one else would like to host it they are welcome to do so. If not I would be willing to hold another one at the same location we used last year. We had plenty of room for doing things. We had a great day together discussing Christmas decorating. Alec came up from Richmond as well as lightitup from Gloucester. Others from Northern VA. Look forward to meeting you at our Spring mini which we have not started planning yet. Other then to say we are getting together again.

Andy

As long as it's in March or April, I should be there! Would of course prefer it to be in Richmond, but Northern Virginia isn't that much farther. I don't really know what I could present/contribute, but would be great to just meet folks that do this crazy obsessi.. err hobby of ours and trade ideas/war stories/etc... As I'm once again not going to be able to make it to the big PLUS, this would be fun...