wireframe clips

Nope. Im still stupid. There is a list of products on the left hand side of the page. None of those say 100 lights, or anything to do with clips. When I click on the link, the page is showing some Bethlhem mini lights. Where am I going from there???

Nope. Im still stupid. There is a list of products on the left hand side of the page. None of those say 100 lights, or anything to do with clips. When I click on the link, the page is showing some Bethlhem mini lights. Where am I going from there???

It's stuck in between the mini lights in the center of the page, about 3/4 of the way down.

Tell you what, how many clips do you want to order. PM me your name, address and CC# and I'll order them for you!

nope. Still not working. I cant even get on the page to see the mini lights, much less 100 mini lights. Ive clicked on every button on there, nothing. I need therapy.

Why are you clicking on buttons? The link I provided opens with the wire frame clips staring you in the face. They are NOT illustrated separately. A picture of a mini light with a clip attached. These words above a box:

Wire Clips for Outdoor Figures

Attach our commercial quality lights

to any custom wire figure.

Bag of 1000 wire clips

List Price $37.95

Your Price $29.95

Quantity

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...