Time to start thinking about the Virginia mini. I am willing to host it again at the same location as last year which was near Culpeper. If any one else would like to host it in a different location feel free to volunteer. Anyway we need to get the discussion started and find out how much interest there is in having another mini this year.

Andy

Andy,

Thanks for offering to take it on again this year. I know it is a lot of work. I had a great time last year and will make every effort to attend again this year. We need to start a roll call and poll for the best date and get this ball rolling!

I to would be very interested in attending one of these, as I've never been to a mini or the big PLUS. Unfortunatly I have a large number bad weekends that I'm already committed to other events (Pretty much every Sunday May thru August, and the Saturdays of May 2, July 4, 18 & 25, and August 8). Please don't plan around me, but if I'm able to be there, I will be.