• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Steve! I just visited your website. VERY nice. I was reading thru your "About Our Display" and read down the list there and got down to the sentence about being courteous to the neighbors. Just thought you might wanna change the spelling a bit. The neighbors might take offense at being called " neigh boors "! LOL!

Hi Steve! I just visited your website. VERY nice. I was reading thru your "About Our Display" and read down the list there and got down to the sentence about being courteous to the neighbors. Just thought you might wanna change the spelling a bit. The neighbors might take offense at being called " neigh boors "! LOL!

Maybe Steve knows his neighbors and it was a Freudian slip! ;)

I have not been getting them either AGAIN! It has been going on for about a week. I hate it to, I like to check my cellphone during the day.

Let Chuck know last time it happened to me, I think I was the only one. it took them awhile to figure out why, but they got it fixed.

Roman

Comcast?

I switched PC to an email account on my web site back in January because I wasn't getting notifications through Comcast. Everything is still coming through there fine.

Comcast was useless in resolving this issue (as usual). I forwarded Comcast's response to Chuck but I never heard anything back.

Comcast?

I switched PC to an email account on my web site back in January because I wasn't getting notifications through Comcast. Everything is still coming through there fine.

Comcast was useless in resolving this issue (as usual). I forwarded Comcast's response to Chuck but I never heard anything back.

Oh for christsakes it's not comcast. Has nothing to do with them.

Why is everyone always in a hurry to blame comcast.

Roman

1. I have not been getting emails. Instant notification is always on.

2. Comcast is an oh-kay ISP, not the best, but there has to be worst out there.

3. You are not the only person in the word. I confirmed that for you.

--Daniel L

Oh for christsakes it's not comcast. Has nothing to do with them.

Why is everyone always in a hurry to blame comcast.

Roman

It had everything to do with Comcast for me. I contacted them and told them they were blocking legitimate emails I wanted to receive. They confirmed this and told me Chuck had to submit a "Blocked Provider Request Form".

That's BS. I am their customer telling them they are blocking legitimate communicates I am trying to receive. They are the ones who should have put forth the effort to resolve it, not Chuck.

It had everything to do with Comcast for me. I contacted them and told them they were blocking legitimate emails I wanted to receive. They confirmed this and told me Chuck had to submit a "Blocked Provider Request Form".

That's BS. I am their customer telling them they are blocking legitimate communicates I am trying to receive. They are the ones who should have put forth the effort to resolve it, not Chuck.

No. Chuck (not me) has to fix it.

It's part of how most ISPs now help fight spam.

It has to do with the IP address reported by the server sending the emails not matching the IP address registered to the domain. (Or something like that.)

Maybe someone that knows about this will reply. If not, I'll find the info and post it tomorrow.

Gotcha! You did not say that in your original post.

I to had a chat session with a comcast rep when it first happened at the end of Jan. They checked their records and PC was not blacklisted.

Please do post the info if you get it Chuck.

Roman

Here's the response I got from Comcast on 1/29. Now that I read it again, they only speculated that PC was blocked.

"After reviewing your email, it appears as though there might be an issue with blocked email. To ensure correct handling of this issue, the mail administrator for the sending domain will need to visit the following address and submit a Blocked Provider Request Form: http://www.comcastsupport.com/rbl "

I submitted this info on the Contact Us page of PlanetChristmas. But I didn't here anything back. As of tonight, notifications still will not come through Comcast for me.

I've tried having e-mails sent to three different accounts. Two of them are with different domains I have via 1and1. The other was my verizon account. I'm not getting the e-mails from any of them.

I don't recommend trying to change your e-mail address! I did that, and got all but locked out of PC until Chuck let me back in. I'm assuming it was because I never got the e-mail verification e-mail.

I don't recommend trying to change your e-mail address! I did that, and got all but locked out of PC until Chuck let me back in. I'm assuming it was because I never got the e-mail verification e-mail.

I experienced the same thing. I changed my e-mail to Comcast but I couldn't confirm because I didn't receive the e-mail verification. I was not able to post until I changed back to an e-mail I could confirm.

So after all that you still aren't getting e-mails? I assume you've checked your notification settings?

I guess it's time for another episode of cozzi's What Did Steve Do Now? :P