Anyone awake in AR?

Hey Neighbors,

How's it going? Are any of you going to PLUS2009 or to any of the mini PLUS events? There are a couple coming up soon that are nearby (OK and MO). I don't know if I'm going to be able to GOTO any of them or not this year. It would be nice if some of us here in AR could get together.

TED

No not going to any Mainly b/c of financial situation, actually had to put the whole christmas lights on the back burner for now. The economy has put me in a money crunch. I work at a factory here in jonesboro and they have cut back to three days a week. Luckily, I had already put back enough money to pay for my CDI order!!!! So, Ill probably work on a few small projects after that order comes in.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello new guy here. Just got back from Iraq today and already tried out my first controller. I would be interested in us getting together some time this summer. This is my first year so going to be stress full for me. Going 128ch using holdman's seq for the first year to get my feet wet. So going to be building stuff all summer long. After that I can't wait for the after christmas sales! Well talk to you later

Jason

Hello new guy here. Just got back from Iraq today and already tried out my first controller. I would be interested in us getting together some time this summer. This is my first year so going to be stress full for me. Going 128ch using holdman's seq for the first year to get my feet wet. So going to be building stuff all summer long. After that I can't wait for the after christmas sales! Well talk to you later

Jason

Jason,

Whoa, are you really in Little Rock!??? :eek: I can't believe it! I've been the only one in Little Rock on P.C. since 2002! I'm glad there's finally someone else!

TED

Not going to any of 'em, but I agree, it would be nice to have our own lil get-together. And I'll be heading to Iraq soon, myself. :/ Bleh....

Sorry to hear that. Keep your head down and come back safely!

TED

I'm in Cabot. You prob know where that is. I can't remember his user name but I visited someone last Dec in Jacksonville. He showed me everything about LightORama. Very nice guy. I have been back for a week and a half now and have bought 6 trees at auctions and built one 20ft arch so far. Right now I'm working on my Holdman star. Got it cut out just need to drill the holes now. Art Ritchie what is your Job. I'm a 130 crewchief in Red section. You going to Balad? O well off to drill holes so talk to you guys later!

Jason

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lightzilla

Speaking of waking up......we woke up this morning to 5 inches of snow.......and 30F. weather......yesterday it was about 65F. Aren't you all glad you live there and not here.....well as far as snow and cold weather goes.

• 1 year later...