Lets see your storage nightmares

Bob..if it ever stops raining around here I could get some pictures. I had one good day, but I had no choice but to go to my job..and do it! LOL By the time I got home it was too dark for pictures.:(

I'm hoping that Thursday will be decent..because if it is, those pictures will be shot and posted! Nothing like sharing a mess!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The arrows in the one photo show our loft..it is solidly packed with Halloween molds..no way I can get near it to take pictures. But the loft runs all the way to the front of the garage.

The two pics in the middle are our metal shed..there is still some room right now, but not for long..drat.

Those of my pictures..I'm soooo ashamed! :giggle:

post-95-129571124955_thumb.jpg

post-95-129571124962_thumb.jpg

post-95-129571124968_thumb.jpg

post-95-129571124975_thumb.jpg

WOW Carrie. I am stunned. You win by far for the biggest mess. I thought mine was a mess but I look like a professional organizer compared to you. Kidding of course. I think I spotted my bunny in one picture. Who made that big candle with candle holder? Never seen that one before. I see lots of Halloween molds that didn't make it to the loft. LOL

And some more.

The cutouts look bad because they;ve been sanded down to be repainted and glossed.

Did you get those large city ornaments from "Trash?" I love that white one with the red/green stripes! if you wanna trade i have a bunch of white ones :)

very fun!

The arrows in the one photo show our loft..it is solidly packed with Halloween molds..no way I can get near it to take pictures. But the loft runs all the way to the front of the garage.

The two pics in the middle are our metal shed..there is still some room right now, but not for long..drat.

Those of my pictures..I'm soooo ashamed! :giggle:

You sure you have room for this church? Wow is all I can say at the moment.

Guest ttcd1

That is a mess. I hope it wasn't you that repainted that Santa in picture 5. A gold stocking instead of a green one. Looks like you just need to straighten up a little and you can shove some more in there.

Hahhaha no that isn't my santa repaint.

I picked that up as it was at a junk store for virtually nothing.

Ok here's ours. Our basement, anyway. There's more in the barn but I didn't feel like going out there tonight. The bin made out of snowfence and pvc pipe is filled with candycanes, soldiers and candles. I tried telling my wife "Carrie says if you can see the floor it's ok" but she wasn't buying any of it LoL! Calls for rain in a few days, guess I'll get down there and straighten it up then.