Lets see your storage nightmares

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Racoon, when we get organized, even on our best days..your area looks better than ours. So yep, if you can walk through it and not risk being clobbered by an avalanche of blow molds, you have it together!:D

• 3 weeks later...

Thought it might be fun to show you all how I got my "stuff" finally organized. I can now get to my workbench in the back of the garage..restorations begin today!

I have never seen that mold before. the one of santa sitting on the moon.

So all those in the garage are getting a makeover? I would love to see a closeup picture of that little santa in yellow sleigh. That must be an European mold.

Brad, that mold is from the UK, you spotted it! He also has a reindeer with with him. I will get you a picture this week.

I have never seen that mold before. the one of santa sitting on the moon.

Ron, the Santa sitting on the moon is also a foreign mold, I bought several of them from Hong Kong and had them shipped here (expensive..and I did sell them to a few PC members at the time)

Gary, that is your sleigh and reindeer. I started the restoration yesterday..stay tuned.

Carrie,

You are killing me, you were supposed to leave it a mess. now i have to get out there and organize my stuff.

bob

Now come on Bob..you know you want to. Every year I swear to myself that I will not make a mess. And then every year it happens. It's like the mating ritual of a KooKoo Bird, it's nuts, it's inevitable, and it has to happen. Besides, what else would I do with my copious spare time! :giggle:

Now come on Bob..you know you want to. Every year I swear to myself that I will not make a mess. And then every year it happens. It's like the mating ritual of a KooKoo Bird, it's nuts, it's inevitable, and it has to happen. Besides, what else would I do with my copious spare time! :giggle:

How boought! I thought, eh I'll put my Easter Blowmolds away nicely....that didn't work! They're in with the halloween ones! Least Christmas has it "own" room in the house!

• 2 months later...

Well guys I know I'm late at this post. But here we go!!!

First the area I keep my mower. These are the new metal shelves I've spoken of...

mrsclaus-4001.jpg

mrsclaus-4002.jpg

Next inside the building that i built to put an H.O. scale model train layout in. Looking left from the door.

mrsclaus-4004.jpg

mrsclaus-4006.jpg