Lets see your storage nightmares

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Judd_Peiffer

carrie the only reason you can still see the floor is i still need to bring easter in off the porch and most of my halloween molds are at my folks house in erie! other wise i don't think you would see the floor!

Justin

carrie the only reason you can still see the floor is i still need to bring easter in off the porch and most of my halloween molds are at my folks house in erie! other wise i don't think you would see the floor!

Justin

Judd, now you're talking! I'm relieved and pleased to hear this good news!:giggle:

Guest Judd_Peiffer

And trust me i see lots more blow molds in my future! the lady that owns the local truevalue store didn't do so good selling her halloween n christmas molds so i'm making plans to buy a big chunk of them! that should push me closer to 300!

Justin

My storage is a nightmare of sorts. The fact is that i dont have much storage room for blowmolds, and i dont want them filling up the whole basement. Yes.....*gasp* they 'can' sit outside. Afterall...They 'are' just plastic snowmen with a lightbulb inside. :-D

So, im planning to put down a huge sheet of plastic in the back corner of the yard under the shade of 2 big trees, then ill arrange the molds on the plastic as good as i can, then ill put a huge tarp over the top of the molds and use a few dozen long bungee cords to hold the ends up the tarp from flopping in the wind. Ill do it so that the water runs off and everything will be bundled up tight. It should suffice to protect the molds from the sun, dust, leaves, tree sap, rain and wind. Short of a tornado, i think they'll be okay.

The back corner of the yard will look like crap for a summer while i build something more permanent....and it will kill the sparce grass and weeds that manage to grow there..but thats the way it goes. The grass will grow back. Hmmm...actually who cares about the grass?.. thats where the new shed will go. :-)

Edited by Minne-snowta

I don't have many pics of my attic as its so packed from one end to the other. I do have these pics of my garage when I was moving stuff around afew years ago. Also some pics of when I moved away from home (1 Uhaul full of Christmas) and they pics of a setup I did at my storage bin for a local news story back when I had a mold business.