CDI pre order update

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Blair,

I got notification that my replacements were shipped last Friday, yours should be very close to being shipped. Just a suggestion though, give them a call and make sure they are returned to you as a "Warranty replacement". This will make it easier and cheaper to get through customs.

Hey Blair,

I got notification that my replacements were shipped last Friday, yours should be very close to being shipped. Just a suggestion though, give them a call and make sure they are returned to you as a "Warranty replacement". This will make it easier and cheaper to get through customs.

All Canadian orders will be shipped that way.

Paul just seen some notices that people are receiving there replacement lights can you tell me when they will be shipped to Canada thank you Blair

They are going out in alphabetical order. I hope to get them all shipped out this week.

Well I got my invoice and UPS notifications last Friday and it says that the stuff will be here on Wednesday. :)

Can't wait to try out the new colored strobes. And the 4 rolls of spt1 will keep me busy building cords and arches for awhile as well.

AHHHH, the hobby for one season of the year that keeps you busy all year!

But what fun it is.

Bill