CDI pre order update

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Replacements of last year's LED order.

Received my notice from UPS yesterday and got 16 boxes delivered 5 minutes ago.

That was fast.

Now for the testing...

Thank you Paul!!!

Oh, my last name starts with "G".

Chuck, yours should be shortly :)

Replacements of last year's LED order.

Received my notice from UPS yesterday and got 16 boxes delivered 5 minutes ago.

That was fast.

Now for the testing...

Thank you Paul!!!

Oh, my last name starts with "G".

Chuck, yours should be shortly :)

Mine just got to Atlanta. They will be here Thursday. No hurry.

One quick thing, there are no big ole diode hump looking things on each end but the male and female plugs are bigger which tells me maybe they are incorporated into the ends. I just fired up the green and they are bright :)

C6 LEDs is what I have.

More to come but looking good already :)

Finally...... They have got to S, I got notice of 8 boxes heading my way.

Why do they always seem to deliver on Friday's when I want to get out of town to my Cabin as soon as I get home?

Time to get busy, now if I can only remember what I was going to do with all of these.

Why do they always seem to deliver on Friday's when I want to get out of town to my Cabin as soon as I get home?

I have the same problem. I have things shipped to the office and UPS doesn't deliver until after 3. Which means I have to come back after lunch. :(

I got lucky this time - they are scheduled to be here today.

I have the same problem. I have things shipped to the office and UPS doesn't deliver until after 3. Which means I have to come back after lunch. :(

I got lucky this time - they are scheduled to be here today.

First you can't wait for them to be shipped - than they are shipped on the wrong day - I'm having a meltdown! :giggle::giggle::giggle:

I received my invoice yesterday at 2:30pm, but have not received any shipping notifications yet.

I usually receive an invoice from CDI then receive the shipping notifications in less than an hour, sometimes within minutes.

I received my invoice yesterday at 2:30pm, but have not received any shipping notifications yet.

I usually receive an invoice from CDI then receive the shipping notifications in less than an hour, sometimes within minutes.

Your shipping notification bounced back to us. Leigh was trying to get ahold of you to update your E-mail. Give her a call so we can get that corrected in our system.

Your shipping notification bounced back to us. Leigh was trying to get ahold of you to update your E-mail. Give her a call so we can get that corrected in our system.

That is wierd. The invoice had no problem getting here.:confused: I will give her a call.

Cool, 11 boxes of LED lights on the porch last Monday. Been so busy, they are sitting on the entry floor, waiting to be gone through, and put in totes...well, minus the ones I want to start building mini trees with.

I am thinking I like the integrated plugs, but I'm not sure. I will miss the pass-through ability, but that is probably it. I think it will make for neater designs, without all the blobs in-line.

Now I can finally check out all my LOR boxes to make sure I built them all correctly. Just need to get 80 strands out...and watch the fun.

LOL, been through 3 boxes myself, and no bad ones yet! I even programmed a little sequence in one of my LOR boxes for testing of the lights. These work great, dim great, and are bright. Very impressed, after last year. The plug boxes seem very well made.

I was also impressed by the quality of the packaging this year. Most have been double boxed, and the boxes even seem a little thicker. I had some boxes arrive last year, with lights peaking through. Not this year.

Just 8 boxes left!

LOL, been through 3 boxes myself, and no bad ones yet! I even programmed a little sequence in one of my LOR boxes for testing of the lights. These work great, dim great, and are bright. Very impressed, after last year. The plug boxes seem very well made.

I was also impressed by the quality of the packaging this year. Most have been double boxed, and the boxes even seem a little thicker. I had some boxes arrive last year, with lights peaking through. Not this year.

Just 8 boxes left!

Yes - we did have some conversations about the packaging from last year! :santasmileyitty: :eek:

I received mine last week. I set them up in the garage connected to controllers. I ran a sequenced for 3 days on a continuous loop. Fades, on/off, twinkles, shimmers...and all were still lit when I disconnected and stored the LED strings.

Chuck