Wonerful Gift from Tom

SO i seen these styrofoam poloron things like Tom has but never come across them so one day Tom found me one at a Garage sale. He told me it was in rough shape which it was but a little loving care and he turned out awsome i love it ... He also sent me a lonley little Poloron Mary i have it but you never know i might get pissed one day and knock her head off so now i have a spare ...... LOL Thanks Tom you are awsome ... Smooch Smooch :P:121_reindeer:

OH PS now find me more of these and the snowlady to go with him now hop to it HOTROD..:D

post-9005-129571129037_thumb.jpg

post-9005-12957112905_thumb.jpg

SO i seen these styrofoam poloron things like Tom has but never come across them so one day Tom found me one at a Garage sale. He told me it was in rough shape which it was but a little loving care and he turned out awsome i love it ... He also sent me a lonley little Poloron Mary i have it but you never know i might get pissed one day and knock her head off so now i have a spare ...... LOL Thanks Tom you are awsome ... Smooch Smooch :P:121_reindeer:

OH PS now find me more of these and the snowlady to go with him now hop to it HOTROD..:D

"I might get pissed one day and knock her head off". Shawn, STOP right now and go wash your mouth out with soap. Bad boy!

You might get p*ssed and knock her head off?:P