Check this guy out

...Well we decided to make a super bowl champion Pittsburgh Steeler snowman out of him. What ya think?

Dave,

That is by far the BEST blowmold I have ever seen!

:121_reindeer:

Love it. I wish I had time to repaint blow molds with different colors.

Bobby

Bobby

This one has been alomost a year in the making. Many hours of masking and I only worked on it here and there.

Dave

Very nice, Trash, now you need to find the Bears, Vikings, Green Bay versions that were available..and set them all up during the Stupid Bowl..I mean Super Bowl!:giggle:

The hours of masking sucks Carrie. I'll never do another one of these lol

I hear you, Dave..;)

Can you imagine how much you could get for it in an e-bay auction if Pgh goes to the super bowl again this year? I know it's a mold I would actually bid on in that case. :eek:

It might just make it worth the year of work.

Can you imagine how much you could get for it in an e-bay auction if Pgh goes to the super bowl again this year? I know it's a mold I would actually bid on in that case. :eek:

It might just make it worth the year of work.

Thats where it's headed Ebay

Dave helped me make my mind up on repainting blow molds with what you said. I will never paint a blow mold.

Bobby

Aw Bobby don't get me wrong some are not that bad. But look at the stripes on this particular one and imagine masking it off. Then remasking it again in reverse. Bringing abused and mistreated, neglected ones back to life is thrilling. Like the mechanical santas I've done for some PC members. Actually if you have one that you love and it's in poor shape contact me and I'll do for you. Can't beat that deal can ya.

Dave

Thanks for all the kind words. It was Bob's idea a joint project for fun. He definately has alot of watchers(probably members here) He was a pain but looks pretty cool.

Thanks everyone

Dave

Hm. I've got the Vikings and Green Bay ones. Funny thing is, I didn't even realize they were NFL team colors (well, not intentionally designed as such) until I read it here.

Wonder if I managed to pick some up cheap how they'd sell in Cornhusker red & white...I'd think Husker fans would snap 'em right up.

Jason

• 2 weeks later...

Mark

Didn't realize it was you. Send me your address in a pm I have some extra Steeler stickers just in case you may ever need them I'll mail them to you. Glad you like him. Enjoy and oh by the way GO STEELERS!!!!!