NC Raleigh/Triangle Area get together

If you are anywhere near the Raleigh area let's get together on July 25th. I am trying to pick a time that would accommodate everybody. Currently that looks like 2pm at my church's fellowship hall. If you know of a better place PM me or post here. We had a get together before Christmas last year and it was fun. William Bottomley has provided us with a brand new website just for us Carolina people (thank you William) . As he mentioned in another thread it is called ChristmasCarolina.com.

The details for the get together will be posted there. We have so many people in the Raleigh/Triangle area that share our hobby. Register yourself and let's help each other to advance our hobby. More details will be posted later.

I hope to see you on the 25th.

Al in Raleigh

• 3 weeks later...

We are setting up an agenda now. If anybody wants to present or show off your latest decoration then post it on the ChristmasCarolina forum. It is difficult trying to keep up with several forums and we are only updating that forum. Let's have a really good meeting.

Al

I'm sorry you can't make it Carl. It will be fun. Mel W. is exhibiting his flame "throwers" and D-Light graciously loaned us a Servo8 board and Firefly as well as all of the support stuff.

This will be a good meeting. The first (actually the second) of many to come.

Al

Here is the agenda thread on ChristmasCarolina

http://christmascarolina.com/forums/showthread.php?t=91