Moon-In-My-Room

Hey everybody,

I bought this light-up moon yesterday at a toy store. It's made of 3D molded plastic and it comes with a remote and goes through all of the phases of the moon. It was made as an educational tool for kids and a sort of night light for their rooms also. I wanted one for my room and had a thought just now as I was looking at it on the wall. It might be great for a Christmas display of some kind. Maybe a diorama in a bay window or something? It runs on batteries so you can put it anywhere. Here's a pic of it. It was made by a company called Uncle Milton Industries. Here's their website if you guys are interested in getting one. Carrie,this would be cool for your son?

www.unclemilton.com

One of William's first words was "Moon". Goodnight Moon used to be our bedtime ritual (I should pull it out again for old time's sake). He still loves the moon and stars, and would love this (we already have stick-on glow in the dark constillations in the boy's room...)

One of William's first words was "Moon". Goodnight Moon used to be our bedtime ritual (I should pull it out again for old time's sake). He still loves the moon and stars, and would love this (we already have stick-on glow in the dark constillations in the boy's room...)

My mom read that book to me also when I was a kid.

Sarah, that is cool! I think it would be great for Halloween or Christmas. A sillouette of a witch in front of the moon or Santa and his reindeer! I really like this. I think my son would like it too..like Tim, Goodnight Moon was also a nightly ritual..although long in the past for us.

Sarah, that is cool! I think it would be great for Halloween or Christmas. A sillouette of a witch in front of the moon or Santa and his reindeer! I really like this. I think my son would like it too..like Tim, Goodnight Moon was also a nightly ritual..although long in the past for us.

I was thinking of a witch also along with a Santa and sleigh! I like that it's cordless so you can take it anywhere.

I got my daughter this one year for Christmas. I purchased it at Costco. It also came with the solar system mobile. They came with remotes and also dvd's. Great educational toy. Both are made by Uncle Milton.

I haven't seen the solar system mobile. Does it light up too?

Hey Carrie, I saw the moon's for sale at Walmart last night when I went to get paint.