My Halloween Experiment!

That is way cool. I don't decorate much for Halloween, but if I did . . . now I'm just trying to figure out how to relate cool flames to Santa!

Here's how we can relate it to Santa, just set some lighted reindeer out in front of a sleigh and have the flames shooting out the back rails on the sleigh, of course the sleigh would have to be slightly elevated so you are not shooting flames across your grass. Oh yeah, creative juices are rolling..... or flaming now.:D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about a how to....

There are a lot of people here that could handle knowing how to do this....There are also a lot of people who can't handle the truth;)

Honestly I don't think I will do a how to on this just because It would be easy for someone to kill themselves, their family, or someone else. Not to mention destroy their house or who knows what....I don't want or need that responsibility.

I'm definitely going to get video to share with everyone so you can experience it that way.

Guest showtime

I don't know about a how to....

There are a lot of people here that could handle knowing how to do this....There are also a lot of people who can't handle the truth;)

Honestly I don't think I will do a how to on this just because It would be easy for someone to kill themselves, their family, or someone else. Not to mention destroy their house or who knows what....I don't want or need that responsibility.

I'm definitely going to get video to share with everyone so you can experience it that way.

Gary I can do it! I have learned from my mistakes after I burned my mom house down... o and after the time I set my nieghbor's field on fire... lol!:rolleyes: Yes im ready for this one!?!?:D

Guest showtime

I'm going to try it but did not want to use propane. I just put a tee in my house gas line and ran a hose into my garage. I better go out and make sure the garage end is capped tightly...

Lol!!!:D Keep the garage door shut so no gas is wasted... I just can't stop laughing over that one lol!!

I actually had to play around with the "mixture" to get the right burn on the propane to ge it to look good.

Part of the problem with using propane is it burns blue when it burns efficiently. I didn't want blue flames,but orange, so I had to make the flame burn inefficiently. This meant more propane and less air. So adding more air would be a bad thing... It would also make the propane burn hotter:eek:The pumpkins wouldn't like hotter:giggle:

to make flames come out of the eyes I'd have to design the burner assy. to go sideways. I'd also have to do several if I was doing eyes and mouth. I might have to do a multiple pumpkin Dragon or something next year!!!

"I hope you do the experimentation."

Of course. I've spent enough time and money on this project this year. Maybe next year....I'll be happy if no one gets hurt, everyone thinks it's the coolest thing, and the pumpkins don't cook too bad:p

One step at a time!!!!

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

That has got to be one of the coolest ideas. I wish I lived closer I would come and see it.

I do have to say though.... smart thinking on not posting a "How to do" that one is not for your average joe.

Well as you improve it next year make sure you post videos for us that wouldn't have a chance of doing something like that in our neighborhoods.

Oh yeah.... After you setup the display for viewing make sure you don't forget us on here and post a video.

later........