I guess I did allright this weekend:)

My luck has been pretty good so far this spring and summer:) the first 2 pictures all came from one sale! I saw some of these piled up on a guy's lawn on tues. but no one was around so figured he might be having a yard sale this weekend and i found out later that he was and that the sale was starting on friday. Soooo I went there on thursday night and he was set up but wasnt open , I figure what the **** and i stopped in and asked if i could take a look around and he said sure!!! Turns out it was a guy i used to work with:)

The early bird gets the molds LOL!

Then on Saturday I was out cruising for sales and found what is in the third pic! ) These were'nt actually in the sale and the lady asked me if there was anything i was interested in, and i said there was but that they probably werent for sale ... (they were in the back of her garage) she said what's that ? I pointed to the large nativity figures, (I did'nt see the rest at the time) and then she said oh those old things, sure i'll sell them :) so we struck a deal and i loaded up the truck:)

It never hurts to ask I guess:)

The fourth pic was a bit of a dissapoinment as i went to the PA 100 mile yard sale on friday, which was 100 miles away to start with and that was all that I found on the whole route!!!

Kinda ironic that traveled 300 miles round trip and this was all i got , when within 10 miles of my house i got all the rest!!! LOL

I am still grinning:) cleaned em up today and they look great:) Frank

post-4676-129571137596_thumb.jpg

post-4676-129571137612_thumb.jpg

post-4676-129571137621_thumb.jpg

post-4676-12957113763_thumb.jpg

you are right Darlene if i would not have gone I would always be wondering what i missed, now i didnt get to every single sale there but it was mostley a waste of gas and time, oh well i will cross that one off of my list for next year LOL Frank

Frank,

Man the luck you are having a great year. Send some of your luck and that lifesize camel this way:D

bob

and that was the 2nd lifesize camel i found in less than a week! LOL when it rains it pours:) Frank

cool stuff!! i think a lot of the molds i like were never sold in the south. or if they were very limited!! yall folks up north always find them!! : ) hope your good luck keeps trickling down to the rest of us lol Nice haul!!

Guest Judd_Peiffer

Nice finds Frank.....very nice....i'll tell you what though i live up in this area where the 100 mile sale was and i went on part of it and we didn't find awhole lot....though i did fill my car for $25....a few inflatables and wire deer and a set of blow mold candy canes!

Justin

cool stuff!! i think a lot of the molds i like were never sold in the south. or if they were very limited!! yall folks up north always find them!! : ) hope your good luck keeps trickling down to the rest of us lol Nice haul!!

I agree with you Jim. All the yard sales i go to don't have this kinda stuff. All they got is Christmas tree ortaments. I'd be in heaven though if i found a blowmold or inflatable at a yard sale. Congrats on your finds Frank!

Nice finds Frank.....very nice....i'll tell you what though i live up in this area where the 100 mile sale was and i went on part of it and we didn't find awhole lot....though i did fill my car for $25....a few inflatables and wire deer and a set of blow mold candy canes!

Justin

this was my first time at this sale I guess since its been going on since 1998 what dont sell gets put out for next year hence less and less new stuff but i will keep on lookin anyway!! LOL Frank