Blank Coroplast for sale???

I live in Southern California and was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy the large sheets of coroplast locally??? I have some projects I wanna get started on but can't find the larger sheets I need in 4' x 4' or 4' x 8' other than online but the shipping is a killer!!!

look at your local home store.....homedepot, lowes, ect Some of them carry the stuff in the wall board section. Think its called Duaplast, but dont quote me on that.

Menards sells a double layer 4x8 sheet for like $30

You should look for suppliers that sell to sign makers. These are usually Art Supply Companies, Sign Supply, Lettering and craft supply. Another place to check is plastic supply companies.

You can also check out http://www.coroplast.com/ and see if they can give you a list of their customers.

What you should watch out for is places that raise the price and rip you off.

Coroplast prices will vary with the price of oil but it usually does not take drastic jumps in price. Other things is the charges for delivery. If it is not a stocked item they will charge you for delivery so try to find the places that stock it.

Here are prices I paid about 2 months ago

all these were 48 x 96 inches and 4mm thick

white was $8.80

colors were $9.40

The 10mm thick was running about $24

Here is a tip for glue....I only use Handibond CA for Plastic to glue the coroplast. It is an instant glue and it works.

Anthony

• 2 weeks later...

For those interested I found a place in Glendale, Ca. that sells the 4mm sheets for $11 for a 4'x8' sheet. They may have thicker sheets but I'm not sure

the place is

Graphic Sign Supplies

1435 Gardena Ave., #12

Glendale, CA 91204