I tried too. Why not? I don't physically NEED them until Thanksgiving. Ordered 5 controllers and wish I had money for more, soo if I got this order for free, I probably wouldn't double my order, just add a couple.

Guest Lightzilla

I tried too. 3 wireless linkers and 1 PC controller (because I am a poor Canadian) and this stuff I am trying for free is for my neighbours house 2 doors down........so now there well be 2 houses I am going to be running.

I wonder how many controllers Lindsay lights have?

Guest Lightzilla

3 wireless, couple controller boards and a booster. I'm wondering if orders where smaller this year for everyone?

Perhaps the orders for the most part were small.

This one thing I know the February sale was a bit better than this sale and I think I p/u 1 complete PC controller and 3 PC controllers with HD heat sinks in the Feb. sale. The PC boards with HD heat sinks were $115.00.....this sale you need to pay $126.00 for the same thing.

I say I have 12 controllers but I should actual put them together and see if that is correct.....there maybe more.....I hope not less.

I waited until the last minute to order, but sure did the TryForFree. What's to lose? Wanted to try the Color Ribbon, but passed for now. I'll be interested in getting everyone's feedback on that item.

I have made two separate controller purchases from people selling theirs this year.

I did the TryForFree on one CCR. Guess I need to figure out what I want to do with it.:confused:

Plus I had to buy something with the $50 gift cert. I got.:D

Hey if I get my order free does that mean I will still have a $50 gift cert. to use? :)

I entered the try for free also. I figured whats the difference, I dont turn on my lights until thanksgiving. But even if I won my full order would not be covered. My order was around $3600.00 and it included 18ctb kits, cat 5 cables, and a fm transmitter. I now have 432 channels.:121_reindeer::santasmileyitty:

I entered as well, but, if I win, I have every intention of just reinvesting for more channels, as 192 channels would certainly be better than 128!

(OK, those of you who are trying to figure out how those add up as 128 times 2 is obviously not 196... I had 64 channels, ordered 64 more, and thus would then just buy an additional 64 if I won.)

I entered the try for free also. I figured whats the difference, I dont turn on my lights until thanksgiving. But even if I won my full order would not be covered. My order was around $3600.00 and it included 18ctb kits, cat 5 cables, and a fm transmitter. I now have 432 channels.:121_reindeer::santasmileyitty:

Maybe you should have placed more than one order.;)

Then you would even have more chances to win.:)

I also did the Try For Free, but it seems my order was one of the more expensive here on the thread i was over 12k.

-Will

The suspense is killing me. How many channels does $12K get you? :giggle: