HAM-PLUS Pictures Posted

Tim,

Thanks for posting the pictures of HAM. A big thanks to Tyson, Jim and Paul for making it possible. It is really nice to associate the names with the faces. This was a group of great people at a great event. Thanks to all of you that made it a memory in the first year.:)

Great pics. Might I suggest making the banner a LOT shorter? It's almost 1/3 of the viewable area. I had to constantly scroll down to see each image after it loaded.

Click on "view slideshow" and then when that starts click the full screen button. :D

TED :cool:

Great pics. Might I suggest making the banner a LOT shorter? It's almost 1/3 of the viewable area. I had to constantly scroll down to see each image after it loaded.

Just a suggestion. :)

And a great suggestion at that Chuck. Wouldn't expect anything less from you. And it is a pain. But the template used on this "free" website doesn't allow for modification, or at least I can't determine a way to modify it. So you're stuck with viewing the pictures using the one picture at a time, scroll down, next picture, scroll down, or try the slideshow method that Ted suggested.