Its time!!?

Guess what I started doing today?? I pulled out my Christmas lights to sort and test, put new lights on my reindeer, and picked up some new decorations at a yard sale. I must be nuts or just crazy for Christmas. I should be working on my Halloween display first. Four weeks until Halloween goes up and shortly after that we put the Christmas lights on the house!! Its to soon !!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

• 1 month later...

I'm with you Showtime. I just finished discussing the electrical upgrade with the contractor. My wife has stripped and rewired the polar bear(its motorized, wire frame like the reindeer). Finished a lot of the new things for this years display (but only finished programming 2 songs so far), and almost 1/2way finished things for mega tree. So I guess I'm about on schedule;)

Guest showtime

I'm with you Showtime. I just finished discussing the electrical upgrade with the contractor. My wife has stripped and rewired the polar bear(its motorized, wire frame like the reindeer). Finished a lot of the new things for this years display (but only finished programming 2 songs so far), and almost 1/2way finished things for mega tree. So I guess I'm about on schedule;)

Sounds really cool Snoop!!! Ha..... you said the word " on schedule "!!!:)

• 3 weeks later...

Just getting back into the swing of things here. Ordered my transmitter a few weeks back, bought 4 cases of lights (so far) and am planning to build boxes for my LOR boards to live in. Right now i'm still in Halloween mode though. Nov. 1st Halloween comes down and Christmas set-up begins in earnest. :santasmileyitty:

• 3 weeks later...

40 inflatables? That's a *very* nice number... where are you located?

We had a pretty productive day... our third snowflake trail was built and wired. The house is close to being done. This week I have a few days off so I'm *hopeful* we'll get it done so I have a couple weeks to tweak timings.

Fun, fun, FUN!!! cheers.gif

• 11 months later...

We will start setting up the choir blowmolds...Shooting stars...and Mega trees this weekend and next weekend...The 60 inflatables will start making there way to the yard the first weekend in November...

Lets hope for great weather this year...No winds and no huge snow storms...

Lets hope for great weather this year...No winds and no huge snow storms...

I'll second this! Last year was really windy here, so much so it seemed like I was either raising or lowering the two mega-trees daily.

I'm hoping to work on our window wreaths, icicle lights, and snowflake trails this weekend/week.

• 1 month later...

We start on NOV 1st when the halloween stuff comes down, rite now we are WAY behind schedule, probably be burning the midnight oil til dec 1st.

We are adding driveway arches this year with @ 2k lights per arch, its taking about 3.5 hours per arch :aagh: