HAM-PLUS Presentations Posted

timdks

Five of the HAM-PLUS presentations have been posted on www.frontdorr.com. The pptx files worked fine when testing, but there is a glitch with the pdf files which I'll work on. Just didn't want to delay getting the others out there. Tyson is also working on uploading his presentation to his website.

Three of the presentations contained video. There are instructions within each presentation about seeing those videos. However as mentioned, the videos are big avi files which take some time to download, so be patient.

Let me know if there are any questions about any of the presentations. And thanks again for many in the PC community for letting me share information they created.

Three of the presentations contained video. There are instructions within each presentation about seeing those videos. However as mentioned, the videos are big avi files which take some time to download, so be patient.

Let me know if there are any questions about any of the presentations. And thanks again for many in the PC community for letting me share information they created.

For those of us who don't have the latest version of things could you save those presentations in an earlier format (like PP 2003) so we can view them? Thanks!

TED

For those of us who don't have the latest version of things could you save those presentations in an earlier format (like PP 2003) so we can view them? Thanks!

TED

Let me work on that Ted. Also trying an alternate method of viewing the videos that is faster for the viewer. I'll post something when it has happened.

Two changes have been made to the HAM-PLUS presentations posted on www.frontdorr.com. First, as Ted suggested, all of the presentations are now available in a ppt format. Let me know if that presents a problem for anyone.

Second, because of the large video files linked to three of the presentations, the videos are going to be uploaded to Vimeo and a second option for viewing the videos will be posted in each presentation. The first one to show this option is the Working With Coroplast presentation. This same option will be available in the other two presentations as time permits.