LED Holiday Lighting Order Status?

What is anyone hearing about their orders with LED Holiday Lighting? I placed an order for some C9 Stringers back on July 8th. I traded e-mail's with Travis about the order status and he said it was going to ship on July 20th. Since then I have sent him three e-mails and called him on the phone last Friday, August 21 and I have not gotten a reply. Anyone out there know what is up?

Scott Tuthill

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Received this email 8 days ago - They are coming...

Greetings!

We wanted to give everyone an update on where things were with the pre-order. Currently I have all 70ct products in stock exect the white wire.

The 35L/50L/70L(white)/100L are all delayed 2 weeks due to Mother nature in the Pacific. What we are going to do for everyone is if your order consisted of some of those products and 70L products we currently have in stock we are going to split ship your order and it will not cost you any extra for the split shipping. LED Holiday Lighting will pay for the additional fees.

Unless I hear back from you not wanting us to do this, we will start partial shipping your orders and billing your Credit Cards this week. We will only be billing you for what is shipping and the rest when the last container arrives.

If you paid via PayPal please look for a paypal request for funds.

If you have any questions or concerns please as always feel free to email me or call me.

Thanks again and enjoy what is left of the summer!!!

Regards,

Travis Fremming

And I was going YES!!!!! Till I realized that I had ordered my LEDs with White wire.:( I sup that I might see them by mid Sept. Not going to give me much time to make arches, window frames and what not. Then to set up and test my first years seq for error and any tweaks.

Come on LEDs!!!!

BTW anyone who ordered green wire LEDs gotten them yet???

Understand the delay was a typhoon in the Pacific a couple of weeks ago.

Also understand they are coming soon.

Making contingency plans now to insure I have time to complete my projects. If not received by the mid-September I am taking a week off of work so that I can dedicate my time to completeing my projects.

I do not mind the wait based on the price we paid for those stringers. I still feel it was a great deal and have to understand that there are many contributing factors to any delay that are completely out of Travis's ability to address.

Doug

Yes thank you all for your patience, and understanding I can't control mother nature :) The warehouse move doesn't have anything to do with it, just a delay in the shipment. We are shipping orders that have the 70L green wire in them now. Thanks!

Thanks Travis,

Hold on one minute guys. I am not complaining per say. Just getting a bit antsey. And being my first year, not knowing what it is going to take to do all of this, a little paranoid about what I will find myself having to do that I have not planned for. I just one of those guys that tackling a job for the first time, rather hurry up and wait, than a mad dash at the end. Otherwise I fully understand the situation and am good with it. I much rather get updates than not hear anything. At least I then know all is progressing along..

Max-Paul.......Understood.

But be advised....seems to be EVERY year you are going to be wondering how long this will take to go up again this year.

I usually started my setup after Thanksgiving and it was up in plenty of time. But ...as the years go by and i keep on adding things....it does get stressful at times.

This year I am planning on starting on some of the more tedious things earlier ...maybe after Haloween.

With multiple jobs my time is limited and I, like Travis, cannot control mother nature. So if it is raining on a weekend here I really cannot be setting things up as I will NOT be crawling around on a wet roof!

I think you would find that people always seem to be rushed to get things up for their displays as you never know what kind of Tweaking or Fixing you would need to do or what the weather holds for you. But in the long run....people seem to always be done with their displays in plenty of time.

Good luck on your display!!!!

Doug

Thanks Doug for your insight of what to expect.

I know that I will adding for the next several years. Moma has me on a leash telling me that we only have so much spare cash for buying lights and controllers. I know I could do so much more with incandescent lights. But I rather use LED for so many reasons. I know this first year will be kind of meager and lacking, but at least if anyone comes back next year. They will be in for a better experience, more lights and new sequences.

Again, thanks

Thanks Doug for your insight of what to expect.

I know that I will adding for the next several years. Moma has me on a leash telling me that we only have so much spare cash for buying lights and controllers. I know I could do so much more with incandescent lights. But I rather use LED for so many reasons. I know this first year will be kind of meager and lacking, but at least if anyone comes back next year. They will be in for a better experience, more lights and new sequences.

Again, thanks

Max... Yes LED's are expensive compared to incandescent lamps and their color is more vivid in many cases so I can understand your desire to go with them. I still do have some incandescents in my display but every year I do add more LED's to replace some of them.

You might think of long term plans on what you desire your show to have in it and take one project at a time. One year leaping lights....next year mega tree....etc.

By adding an item into your display every year you limit your expenses and you also keep people interested in coming back next year to see what you have added.

Try not to spend a lot for Christmas and have some left over for the "after Christmas" sales. That alone can save you upwards of 50% on your costs for lights and get you started on next Christmas's projects.

Light O Rama also have an annual sale every year around June if I am correct where you can save a bit on controllers also (if you are using LOR, just assuming)

Welcome to the foray of Christmas lighting. Have fun.

Doug

I checked PC for order news and am glad to have found it.

My only complaint is that Travis' lights are too bright, too cheery and good looking to take down after the holidays.

Typhoon Travis is NOT all wet.

Rbar

Ship is at port in Seattle on Sunday, on the Train on Monday to the soon to be frozen tundra of Minnesota

Can I just drive up and pick mine up in Seattle LOL. Hey they you get to the State fair to try "anything on a stick and deep fryed"?

Yea, what about the C9 stringers, and white wire icicles, and green wire net lights?

Just checking, because I still need to buy UV resistant zip ties, and hopefully tehre will still be enough warm days to hopefully get them to straighten out so they don't look so "fresh out of the box"...LOL

I see 70L green wire lights has been discussed what about c7 or c9 stringer bulbs? Any estimated time frame on those? I just want to make sure I have funds in the bank before they ship!
I heard Travis just hired Rocco and Two-Toes Tony into the accounting department.
Guest Lightzilla

"frozen tundra of Minnesota"..........hmmm did you get frost yet?lol.

We had frost on the roof tops of houses Monday morning......talk about "frozen tundra". 32F Monday morning to 90F today.

Travis are all the lights going to be on the train on Monday or just the 70 cts? I am in no rush simply because All my lights are for my mega tree this year and do not need them until they go up. Mainly planning on that rather large sum that should show up on my credit card bill...LOL

PS...deep fried food is great but you have gone to far in Christmas lighting if you enjoy deep friend lights...haha