LED Holiday Lighting Order Status?

Everything is on the train :)

Travis are all the lights going to be on the train on Monday or just the 70 cts? I am in no rush simply because All my lights are for my mega tree this year and do not need them until they go up. Mainly planning on that rather large sum that should show up on my credit card bill...LOL

PS...deep fried food is great but you have gone to far in Christmas lighting if you enjoy deep friend lights...haha

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is the train there yet? LOL

Don't you remember that test you took in high school?

If a train carrying Christmas lights leaves Seattle heading East at X MPH and Travis is in Jordan heading West on a fork lift. When will they run in to each other? I seem to recall missing this question on that test :D:D:D

Man I have too much time on my hands, I should be building arches or something.:santasmileyitty:

If a train carrying Christmas lights leaves Seattle heading East at X MPH and Travis is in Jordan heading West on a fork lift. When will they run in to each other? I seem to recall missing this question on that test :D:D:D

Man I have too much time on my hands, I should be building arches or something.:santasmileyitty:

Gee wiz, Travis never said anything about a test on the preorder...

You forgot to add, the train is traveling into a 30MPH headwind, and going up hill. Also, Travis has to drive 60 miles out of the way to miss a tornado and pick up a few cases of Red Bull so he can drive all night.

Then a freak blizzard occurs in the path of the train and Travis when they are less than 100 miles from each other that prevents either of them moving for 2 days.

:121_reindeer:

Just as the GRINCH explained to the little girl how the Christmas tree had to go back to his shop because there was a burnt out lamp on it...... someone found that one of the strings did not work so the whole shipment is going back to China.

Wonder what the cord. are for the train depot that the cargo container will be unloaded from. And does anyone know the cord. to Travis's warehouse? then we should be able to do a google satellite photo and see when the T.T. pulls in with the container.

Wonder what the cord. are for the train depot that the cargo container will be unloaded from. And does anyone know the cord. to Travis's warehouse? then we should be able to do a google satellite photo and see when the T.T. pulls in with the container.

Now thats just plan silly. Whose going to sit and watch the google update all night LOL.

Now thats just plan silly. Whose going to sit and watch the google update all night LOL.

You think? Wait a minute, did I see a few hands go up to volunteer? LOL

I know that a few of us are getting itchy to get them strings out and stretched out (dekinked).

I love Willy Wanka and the Chocolate factory!

Barring any unforeseen issues all stringers will be shipped by Friday next week. Please email me or call me with any questions.

Still waiting on my shipping notice, hope I get them some time next week. So little to do and so much time. Wait back that up and reverse it.