LED Holiday Lighting Order Status?

There has been no contact from Travis to my many attempts to contact him through the various means :mad:. Because of this I have just requested cancellation of the remainder of my order and an immediate refund for the outstanding balance of my good faith deposit.

If you wait on Travis for a refund, you'll be waiting a while. If I can give you some advice, give him a deadline. Tell him if you don't have your lights or a refund by XX date, you'll persue a refund through a dispute with your credit card. Give him a reasonable time frame, and don't take any excuses (he'll have plenty).

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

FINALLY!!!!

My order from Travis is finally 100% complete. I received my spt plugs from Travis today.

Lesson learned. : )

Two vendors out. Looking for another vendor......

I wish you all luck in getting your orders or getting you money back.

Not sure what your issues are with Travis, but I would not beleive anything he says until you actualy see the products or refund.

It is very hard to light up a promise !!! If you could, I would have a big light display this year because he has sent me many promises.

Thankfully I have a small order that was not shipped and hopefully he uses the extra cash to figure out where he went wrong.

Good Luck to those that got burnt by him.

Harbs

Same here, I did not get my SPT plugs. Can not get a tracking # and now he is deleting my emails without reading them.

What a way to do business!!! One would have to think he is out of business. Sorry that many got burt by him.

Harbs

2 weeks of no reply to email and phone calls for my plug ends... Last night I emailed and threatened to file a dispute with paypal for a failure to provide goods and start refund process. I had an email back in 10 minutes and tracking order sent to me today. Glad but not a good way to do business. Will look for a different vendor I think for future purchases. Just stinks because I love their products

2 weeks of no reply to email and phone calls for my plug ends... Last night I emailed and threatened to file a dispute with paypal for a failure to provide goods and start refund process. I had an email back in 10 minutes and tracking order sent to me today. Glad but not a good way to do business. Will look for a different vendor I think for future purchases. Just stinks because I love their products

If yours has been like allot of the rest of us that tracking # does not mean anything.

I received a tracking # on 10-19 sent another message on 10-25 asking where my plugs were. Within 2 minutes I got this reply... "I had a problem with another package recently I will reship today ASAP."

Finally got my plugs on 11-5

I'm sitting here in the UK, & i'm feeling quite furious for you guys that what looks like you've been totally ripped off.

How you've been treated is just awful.

If it were me, i would be in my car and on the way to collect the goods myself in person, make no mistake on that!

Here's wishing you all receive what is rightfully yours!

This is my first year trying to put up Christmas lights to music. I ordered supplies from LED Holiday Lighting 3 months ago because of the price and seeing them on the vendor list. I wish I would have read these posts first or did not see them on the vendor list.

I received 4 boxes of my order immediately but, still missing the other $900+.

I received responses to my emails but, they always bypassed the question about when I will receive the remainder of my order.

Now I ordered more lights elsewhere, imaginationlighting.com and will work on getting my money back from LED H. L.

I ended up filing a complaint with the credit card company and they refunded my money back after not getting any return emails. This is my first Christmas doing a light show, so I have learned my lesson and reading and talking to the people on this website has helped alot. The vendors I have found were based on comments in this website and they have been great, fast shipping and great communication.

I contacted my credit card company's (BofA) fraud division and updated them on the problems I've had. They immediately refunded the 2nd half of my charge and after not receiving any response from the vendor refunded the outstanding balance of my deposit. I ordered what I needed from CDI earlier this week and it was shipped the next day (thanks Paul). I've learned my lesson, I'll never deal with Travis again.