LED Holiday Lighting Order Status?

Got my shipment notification...

That just means the UPS guy should be cursing me out yet again...

I guess your previous statement... "Stop typing and get to the truck!! HAHA

Thanks for your hard work Travis!!".... paid off.

You seem to be the first here who got their notification.

I am sure we shall all see them soon.

Doug

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't know if it has anything to do with it or not...but my order wasn't huge. I certainly have ordered much more from Travis. Still, there are four cases on their way, but I have ordered more.

Maybe my order was one of the smaller ones and he could get it out quicker.

Thank You, thank you, thank you! I just got my shipping notification!:) Travis has even shipped it 2nd day air to get it here with time to spare.

Thanks Again Travis! Just when I think I am seeing customer support at it's best you manage to raise the bar a little higher!

Thank You, thank you, thank you! I just got my shipping notification!:) Travis has even shipped it 2nd day air to get it here with time to spare.

Thanks Again Travis! Just when I think I am seeing customer support at it's best you manage to raise the bar a little higher!

Thats good to hear! I sent him an email yesterday - but - no response yet.

I don't want to make this a big thing, but I didn't get charged shipping. Travis is amazing and the reason I continue to only buy from Travis!

If your order is like mine, you got charged shipping, it just doesn't show up on the bill as such (i.e., look at your original bill for which you paid 50% - then look at your most recent credit card charge for the remainder).

Still shipping as much as we can in a day. Please note with ala carte ordering it is not just grabbing a full case and shipping it. We need to pick pack and ship it so there is some more time involved. Thank you for your continued patience as we try to get everyone's orders out as quickly as we can. As always please feel free to call or email me at any time.