LED Holiday Lighting Order Status?

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope my account isn't empty when it goes then! lol.

Travis recently sent out an e-mail explaining the charge process and to let us know to have sufficient funds available in those accounts we originally had our 50% deposit made from.

If you needed to change that source for funding....suggest contacting Travis ASAP.

UPS says my lights are gonna' be here tomorrow!!!!

Doug

Still shipping as much as we can in a day. Please note with ala carte ordering it is not just grabbing a full case and shipping it. We need to pick pack and ship it so there is some more time involved. Thank you for your continued patience as we try to get everyone's orders out as quickly as we can. As always please feel free to call or email me at any time.

Thank you for all your hard work! I cannot wait to get my lights and play with them!

Got mine!! Thanks Travis!!

The M5 seem extremely bright...much brighter then my ones from last year. I could just be seeing things, but they definately look a little lighter.

My only regret is not being home to see my buddy the UPS guy cursing me out!!

Got mine!!!!

Tested a few strings....VERY pleased!!!!!!!!!

The lights Travis shipped were a LOT better than the ones I purchased lasy year from another source. Thes actually live up to the claim that they are LOR compatable.

Last years did not fade well at all.... These that Travis send have a wonderful fade!!!

Thanks Travis....you made a customer happy and I am SURE a "repeat" customer!

After all..... I am going to need to replace all of last years purchase of LED's with these lamps. Maybe I would be "donating" all of last years purchase to my sister... she has a purely static display.

Doug

I know Travis is busy so I haven't said anything but hearing about everyone getting their stuff makes me want mine too. I know I'll get them in due time; mine aren't on anything that has to be made up right now so I'm not really in any rush. Glad everyone sounds very happy with their purchases.

Got mine today! Got mine today!!!

I only had time to test one strand but what I saw was an amazingly brighter led light than the last 2 years of led lights I had purchased!!! Very Happy!!!

Only one problem..... Wifey saw the delivery and now knows there will be a small charge on the ol credito cardo!!!

I love Willy Wanka and the Chocolate factory!

Barring any unforeseen issues all stringers will be shipped by Friday next week. Please email me or call me with any questions.

Which Friday was that again Travis? I have email you Travis abt 3 days ago asking what % was left to ship. I also just wanted to confirm that my orders (3) were still on the books. See I have had **** lost on me before. Cause you seem to be to busy to answer an email. I have brought my request to the forum.

Thanks

Max AKA Paul V. from Warrenton

I have 3 orders also, that he is shipping combined. I hope it is shipped today, but I realize it must be hard (time consuming) to hand pick my items and box them. I worked in a shipping department while in college.

Mine is like 6 strings of this color and 3 of that color, and 4 flood lights and some

Edited by Alabama_Santa

Has anyone been able to contact Travis lately? I've tried email and PM over the last week or two, and haven't heard back...

-Tim

I talked to him yesterday on the phone,( my CC on file had an expired expiration date). He was filling orders yesterday (Saturday) to go out on Monday.